Reviews for Fairy's Eyes Fairy's Mind
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Nice work.
Albinate chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Great fick! I also love Ryu ** He's the best. Dan is annoying, but there have to be someone to envy Ryu, right?
AngelicYoukai Not signed in chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I love this story and the way you portrayed him well, you still made him out to be the character that could break your heart with his looks and was cold on the inside. Great work!
Inkster chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Wow! I liked this! It's really good. I haven't yet watched the whole thing but... this is good! You should really do another one. . I loved the ending! I like how you have it where he want's to here Maki sing again. Loved the ending! Don't perfectly! Keep up the good work and please... do another one. .

Snow Guardian
dark rhapsody chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Aiya! I love this Is so awesome! Me love Argento Soma! I just finished watching episode 1-5 and I think Ryu totally rocks! He's pretty cute too. -_-; Why are you all staring at me like that?Sorry, n e way I think you should do more. I say Dan Simmons must die! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ja! ;
IRENE chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
HI! I LOVE YOUR FANFIC I JUST HPE THAT ONE DAY YOU CAN WRITE ANOTHER ONE ,ONE THAT COULD BE ABOUT A ROMANCE BETWEEN RYU AND HARRIET(WHEN SHE CAN REACH SIXTEEN YEARS OF COURSE - THEY WOULD MAKE A CUTE COUPLE)

SINCERELY

IRENE
Tankyasue chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
It's good that some people actually write about this anime. You showed Ryuu Soma's thoughts and feelings very well.
flairy chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
kick ass dude! I love it! I just got argento soma a few days ago...its my new number 1 anime, ryu is just so cool..reminds me of sephiroth
Fiesan chapter 1 . 10/21/2001
Really really good fanfics ! I love Argento Soma so much, and yes.. Soma (love his evil smirk). Anyway.. I really enjoy reading your fanfics. Please write more AS fanfics.
LunarBlade Valentine chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
I love Argento Soma! I also like people who write about Ryu very much...! _

This is very well written, in my opinion. A note I would like to make is that 'Youshei-Ken' is Frank. Hattie reffers to Ryu as 'Youshei-San'. Apart from thinking this was actually from Franks POV before reading it, I loved it! We need more Argento Soma fiction! Go Silver Wind! Yay! _
Christina chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Oh how sweet darkness...
LunarBlade Valentine chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
I'm so happy to see Argento Soma fics here! And I'm even happier to see that they're good... _

I think this is very in-character, and I like that remark about hearing Maki again... Makes you think if he's planning on deing maybe..? I like this very much! More Argento Soma! Ryo is such a cool character in his slightly psychotic way... Please write more Argento stuff!
Alltimate chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Nice insight of Argento Soma. I've always wanted to write one about it, but i just couldn't because i didn't entirely understand the story and can write endings for it.
Ryan Harbin chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Wai! Argento Soma! Haven't seen a lot of ficcies for this... excellent... XD Glad to see some. I heard more mentioned... Where would I find these 'more?' Anyway, interesting look, in character, as well, into our favorite psycho's mind. XD

Ja!

Ryan
eirivan chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Hi, great to see another Argento Soma fic. I think Ryu Soma is a great character. You can't like him whole heartedly neither can you hate him..well, at least for me. Thanks for the fic! Do write more. Especially more on Ryuu *grin* Hattie as well. I do like her best!

Cheers, Ming