Reviews for Death Becomes Him
Endless River chapter 66 . 12/29/2014
Ooh, so glad I found this today :)
Mim-at-home chapter 66 . 12/22/2014
you're voice for veronica is simply superbe and I absolutely loved the tone of your fic, utterly delightly.
NorCal91 chapter 54 . 11/8/2014
Wait, so you got crap for being a guy? I think it's awesome AND you love Buffy. Win win.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/26/2014
I like this story, except everyone is pretty ooc. It is good writting besides that though.
Guest chapter 36 . 7/26/2014
Say what? Why are they cool with Duncan? At BEST he had sex with a woman that could be his sister without warning her. And then everyone is all..."we're good!" Wtf.
talimenios791 chapter 66 . 7/16/2014
Wow. This story was amazing. I loved it.
ru.chica.31 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I just found this story a couple of days ago and was engrossed! I had to find out the eternal question of: WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?! I finished earlier today and am completely excited to see that there's a sequel.
Guest chapter 43 . 5/4/2014
This is the only change I don't like so far. I wanted more drama.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/4/2014
That's an interesting twist. Good thing she got there in time!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Great quote there! Very effective!
anne chapter 66 . 4/29/2014
hi there!
i almost did not give this fic a chance, but i'm soo glad i did!
this has been an enjoyable read! most def.

i can't wait to start the sequel!
where she went chapter 66 . 3/26/2014
Good stuff.
megliz716 chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
I love this story so far! You said Veronica "rimmed" her dad out, I think you meant reamed out...vastly different connotations...
Megan chapter 66 . 3/13/2014
Awesome! Great read!
jadedcutie494 chapter 66 . 2/23/2014
Hi! I started this story months ago, and for some reason never got around to finishing it, I just re-read it from start to finish, I can't believe I forgot to finish it the first time, it's awesome. You mentioned a possible sequel - I know it's been a few years, but is there any chance you are doing a sequel? I'd love to see how everything plays out for Meg in this universe, and see more veronica/Logan, of course. If not, thanks for such a good story!