Reviews for Death Becomes Him
kh chapter 1 . 3/7
loved your story
esomi chapter 66 . 10/16/2015
Thank you, thank you so much for this amazing story! I loved Buffy references (though it took me embarrassingly long, considering Alyson Hannigan, to figure out the "she came back wrong" clue), the freedom and peace of Logan's life without Aaran and I absolutely adored Lily-dreams. Amazing, interesting and really well-written piece of fiction:)
C.Elder chapter 66 . 5/12/2015
Well, let me join the chorus of praise for your story.
It was great. And, it put a big smile on my face.
And, it was better than the other version you kept referring to at the beginning of each chapter.
Congratulations.
With such great talent, comes great responsibility! You must do more on the VM universe!

And, to answer your question about a Buffy/VM crossover- don't even go there!
C.Elder chapter 64 . 5/12/2015
With only 2 more chapters, I am thinking - you need to do more! Sequel, continuation, whatever you want to call it , because you have way too much talent to just stop.
And, buffy, which you obviously like, is nowhere near deserving of your imagination, dialogue, suspense, and...humour!
C.Elder chapter 63 . 5/12/2015
Yay Macattack indeed!
Nice to see V finally break down- it makes her a lot more believable.
C.Elder chapter 62 . 5/12/2015
I don't think you actually mean "rim me out"...possibly you mean "ream me out"...You might want to revise?
good chapter.
C.Elder chapter 53 . 5/11/2015
Great twist... and thwe hits just keep on coming!
C.Elder chapter 52 . 5/11/2015
Is V not still in danger? The person who missed, now has an open, and easy target to try again. She should be careful, and have someone to protect her?
C.Elder chapter 50 . 5/11/2015
Wow!
you sneaky devil- you hid the real climax behind a lesser climax...! shot!
C.Elder chapter 49 . 5/11/2015
I really hope you have written more on this VM universe, as you have the rhythms and dialogue that made that show so entertaining down to a T. In fact, your dialogue is better! Take that Roberto Tommaso!
C.Elder chapter 48 . 5/8/2015
glad that you saved Ms Stafford from being fired, I really liked her in the TV show.
C.Elder chapter 44 . 5/8/2015
I agree with you- this is spot on, and her answer to the reporter was perfect!
C.Elder chapter 42 . 5/8/2015
Good- very satisfying...
C.Elder chapter 37 . 5/8/2015
Madagascar/Lemurs/KB?Did you just cleverly interlace 's fascination with lemurs with your story?

However, you are letting Duncan off the hook for rape- not consensual is rape, and V was not able to object. In addition, Duncan performed an incestuous act, as at the time he believed V was his sister(regardless of whether she was or not)...now how sleazy is that?
C.Elder chapter 35 . 5/8/2015
This is much,much better than the TV show!
I know that it is a red card to say this, but your story is better.