Reviews for Crayon Hearts
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wow, this was kind of deep. I shall favourite this :)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow, that was very, very dark. The idea that Kankuro wears stage paint to cover self-inflicted scars is both disturbing and intriguing.
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh god, this is so deep, and emotional, I pretty much wanna start cryng right now, this was so beautiful.

When you wacth Naruto, and read it, sometimes it's really hard to imagine the training the ninjas had to go through, and to see them as these detached people, so completely independant of the world. I think that the burning hearts exercise, "emotional training", was probably something they would've used, which makes reading this story that much harder. These poor little kids, being forced through that.

You did such a good job, amazing.

crimson-obsidian-rose
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
How sad...but it's very well written.
Ariel D chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
The emotional training seemed very realistic for Suna, and there was something quite touching/chilling about Kankuro cutting himself. Definitely an interesting read.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow. That's so sad. Excellent themes and portrayal... / Geez, the Sand shinobi certainly have it rough, huh?
Reidluver chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Very good. That was so horrible how the sensei made them destroy their hearts, but that is something to expect from the Suna shinobi. Again, I really enjoyed it.
Shiraishi-K chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i cant put it into words so ill just fave it and that'l be all...cool fic...now give me the cookie

( \ / )

( . .)

C(")(")
ragamuffin009 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
KIDDIE KANKURO CUTTING HIS FACE! Wah!

-hugs Kanky-chibi- TEN OUUTA FUCKING TEN -sob sob- so good... -sob-
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
How morbid. Yet very powerful.
iolah chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
It made me cry. I loved it.
Emeline Addy chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
i love this story!it reminds me of my family...some people said i remind them of gaara cause i think killing things is fun, i would kill anyone,i hate my family, and i have little patience for happy-all-the-time people. but gaara is closer to a god and i'm closer to a weirdo lady...ah well, great story
Hello.My.Name.Is.L chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
wow...i loved little baby gaara hes just so...cute. so cute so cute so cute!
Luvguurl chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
creepy
Iremat chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
It was amazing. Keep up the good work.