Reviews for The Lion King 3
TomMaier chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Very good fanfiction
Known Unknown chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
And they all lived happily ever after... er, except Vitani, Simba, and Nala, that is.
Steella-The-Huskey chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Your whole story is really cool. I'd like to try and draw your charactars Shalu and Talo and put them DeviantART? Please tell me if I may do it.
The Silver Lioness chapter 11 . 7/13/2007
OMG this was just amazing! once I started one chapter I couldn't help but finsih!
CutieSaiyajin chapter 11 . 1/18/2007
Great story, I really enjoyed it! _
Maigry chapter 11 . 7/30/2006
Well, first thing I have to say is to say sorry for my long absence. :(

But now I'm back, at last! :)

IMHO, there'll not be really serious story without death. Of course, I don't mean silly violence, I mean... You guess what I mean. :)

This story was a success, doubtlessly. Some morale, some love, some slight violence... Some experience is all that you need. :)

Now about a sequel. Though I'm looking forward to it, there is a little problem with most fanfic sequels. This actually won't be a fanfic, this will be a story about mostly new characters, so it'll be less interesting for TLK fans and you'll need some more efforts for making it popular. Have this in view. *remembers one TLK fanfic series, that had 11 episodes and had become totally unreadable and boring after 2-nd episode*

Ah, one more thing. X) That strange word Kudoos... I've done a little research and noticed that it looks most like finnish word "thank you" - Kiitos. :) The truth is out of there. X)

Don't worry about corny endings, nowadays it's really hard to invent an ending that won't be corny. ;)

Good luck!
GP King Lygerion chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
It is good enough!
GP King Lygerion chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
Here is my review of the Story:

Plot:10

Characters:10

Length: 8

Total: 28 points (means powerful story)

You did great with this story, also my story is complete now, so it wouldn't hurt to take a look right, I am already busy with the sequel. Anyway you did a great job!
soarineaglewings chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
oh...so i WAS right-it was talo...oh! sorry...anyways, good chapter, nice and long...update soon.

GP King Lygerion chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
The two brothers will face each other in Lion Combat!

Who will win, Light of Darkness!

UPDATE SOON!
soarineaglewings chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
hey, once again great chapter... sry it took me so long 2 review-i was in florida and then i was camping-u noe how it is...and yes i do love the bad guys but i'd really like to know who they are too...update soon-good job

Croupier chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
Im in love with this story! please continue!
Son Of A Lion King chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
I love the story thus far. Maybe u can add me as a lion. Just put Jake. thats a nickname of mine. I would like to see a midquel with Timon and Pumbaa written by u. Or a sequel to this one would be great.
GP King Lygerion chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
A great chapter, I wonder if Talo will be back?

becouse You didn't say he died he disappeared

Anyway UPDATE SOON!
soarineaglewings chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
hey, once again great chapter...sad about the deaths of nala and simba, but things happen...oh-and shalu can see whats happening, right? that's cool...update soon