Reviews for GL TV!
L.A chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I'm sooooo upset I found this so late!
I have never read anything to Growlanser and this...this just BWAHAHAHAHA! I totally loved this! 3 Zion's Playhouse pffft!
And thank you for making Hugh cool! I adored him in game.
Xenos the Timesage chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
...Um... WTF? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL (ROFL Copter)! Oh man... that was possibly one of the funniest things i have read in awhile. This is going to my favorites! Oh, so you know, my pen name has nothing to do with the Master Swordsman/Chef (ROFL), Xenos Langley. Tis' a character in an original story I am writing.
OneWingedAngelsGirl chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
I loved them ALL! I laughed SO hard and as for a sugestion... how about Work out with Riveria(SP) you know who I'm talking about...
KittyKittyMeowMeow chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
I loved all of this, mainly because it all seems rather plausible.

Buy, you know, almost all of the guys in Growlanser are gender confused in one way or the other.
Rio 2.0 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
lmsao

nice...

If Vincent's going to get dumped.. he should go on a date show! . lol

Anyways, I love it! update soon!

... I will take this time and energy (because it's thins or a poetry project .. lol

so, please PLEASE update soon! :)
Salacassera chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
This was my favorite chapter so far - couldn't help but love Arieta, and the aftermath of Viktor's skit.

How about putting them on a quiz show?
demonoftheblackflames chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
I love this! It's so funny!
KittyKittyMeowMeow chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
What about Trading Spaces? XD
Some Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
All right. That was pretty good, especially the first chapter. Judge Wilder. Very funny. Might I suggest having Monika give swimming lessons, seeing as she's scared of water?