Reviews for Bondage
lalaland chapter 3 . 5/24
At first I was all like, "SAI! SAI! MOTHER FUCKER BETTER BE SAI!" But then I was like, "Where did he he get the money from tho... Ah, fuck it... EITHER SAI OR SASUKE, OR EVEN BOTH!"
jupimako chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
WolfieLiz chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Well This is the end. I hate when the end comes. Is not fair! I was enjoying it and suddenly: End.

Well that's life.
Thanks so much for the beautiful historgh
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Edited for viewer safety. Damn it. I'm already absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, messed up in the head. A little lemon won't hurt.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Edited for viewer safety.
Why? Just why? :'( I came here for beautiful Sasunaru goodness and you give me 'edited for viewer safety.'
I wanna cryy
fghjklok chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Love love it
jj chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
i knew it and i thought all characters were beautifully portraed
Jackelin chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
It doesn't let me see the complete version on yahoo, it says something about Activate Web Access! Can you help me please!
Koda Aya chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
You should continue it :)
chibi'sapphire chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
idk but this is the first bondage fanfic I ever read until the end. xD
it's cute and idk... it's cute xD

Idk how to review this ahaha I'm overwhelmed with cuteness of the story l
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Aw i loved this story! so cute and funny :DDD def a fav
animenomcat chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
What a great fanfiction! And just as I guessed... It was Sasuke!
animenomcat chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I wonder who it was. I think it is Sasuke... I will find out in anthother chapter!
evraalexandrite chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I want to read the complete story...

But i can't go to the nexess. kinda forbidden or something like that (in my country).

So i want to become your member in yahoogroup. I hope you post it in there too, please accept me.

rokudaime09 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
wow! reading it i was wishing it was sasuke cause he's my favorite partner for naru...along the way when kiba left the mark and the "lover" asked who I was certain it was sasuke my instinct told me so.

Yay! so good! i just wish it was unedited.