Reviews for Bondage
jupimako chapter 3 . 5/17
Squee!
WolfieLiz chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Well This is the end. I hate when the end comes. Is not fair! I was enjoying it and suddenly: End.

Well that's life.
Thanks so much for the beautiful historgh
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Edited for viewer safety. Damn it. I'm already absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, messed up in the head. A little lemon won't hurt.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Edited for viewer safety.
Why? Just why? :'( I came here for beautiful Sasunaru goodness and you give me 'edited for viewer safety.'
I wanna cryy
fghjklok chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Love love it
jj chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
i knew it and i thought all characters were beautifully portraed
Jackelin chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
It doesn't let me see the complete version on yahoo, it says something about Activate Web Access! Can you help me please!
Eien Michi chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
You should continue it :)
chibi'sapphire chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
idk but this is the first bondage fanfic I ever read until the end. xD
it's cute and idk... it's cute xD

Idk how to review this ahaha I'm overwhelmed with cuteness of the story l
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Aw i loved this story! so cute and funny :DDD def a fav
animenomcat chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
What a great fanfiction! And just as I guessed... It was Sasuke!
animenomcat chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I wonder who it was. I think it is Sasuke... I will find out in anthother chapter!
evraalexandrite chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I want to read the complete story...

But i can't go to the nexess. kinda forbidden or something like that (in my country).

So i want to become your member in yahoogroup. I hope you post it in there too, please accept me.

Thx.
rokudaime09 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
wow! reading it i was wishing it was sasuke cause he's my favorite partner for naru...along the way when kiba left the mark and the "lover" asked who I was certain it was sasuke my instinct told me so.

Yay! so good! i just wish it was unedited.
kittyperfect chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
i think you should put the unedited version up. its a rated m story and people who want to read it should be allowed to read it and not be dumb asses about the maturity of the story. love the story and hope you will continue writing more in the future]