Reviews for Tumbling Down
DarkPhoenix101 chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
This story is excellently written and very well plotted.
It is also an abomination. Peter is thoroughly out of character and as for Aslan, well words almost fail me. Lucy forced into a political marriage by Aslan Himself? Totally contradictory to everything Narnia is about and everything Lewis believed in.

Of course on the internet you are free to write almost anything you like. But I am equally free to express my view that what you have done here is morally equivalent to the desecration of Lewis's grave.
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
epilog is defiantly needed.
Iluvhorses1997 chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
I LOVE it!
Iluvhorses1997 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
So beautiful.. I love it!
ujemaima chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Aww, this fanfic brought a tear to my eye! It's soo lovely and bitter-sweet! Epic stuff!
MorganaCraven chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT HAPPENED!

GAAAAAAAAAAH

man itd be nice to see what happened once they went back u.u

pleaseeee make like an epilogue thingy!

Loved the story, truly wonderful and sweet!
Artscapades chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Awww, this is such a cool story and I loved every minute of it.
Mila James chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
lovely! (L)

I really loved your fic :)

very very nice

take care, cheers

byee!
xxpinkgrlxx chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
plz continue this story i really ant to know what will happen to them when they go back into the wardrobe
VintageNicky chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
Ok, first of all, I cannot say how happy I am that Lucy didn’t marry Noor! He sounds like a complete arrogant twat, and if I were forced to marry him I would probably be dead on the inside for the whole marriage.

Secondly, I love Lucy/Tumnus pairings, I just saw so much potential for it in the film and there are so few on here, it’s a shame really!

And thridly, WOW! Amazing story, really really really brilliant, loved it all, and I cried! Which is a big thing, I never cry when I read fanfics so you have done very very well! XD
Vaoni chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
Please write an epilogue!

I'm going to story alert this just in case you do :D
cullenzutarakyorufan chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
that was soo bitter sweet, but of corse i still luvd it.
cullenzutarakyorufan chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
-crys uncotrobbly-

god enuf 4 ya ?
cullenzutarakyorufan chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
aw that swimming scene wus soo cute.

yikes wuts gonna happen to luce

awesum stry so far
Spirited Heart chapter 10 . 5/29/2008
GAH! i must have more! what happened !

cheers,