Reviews for Pink Thread of Silk
SuHobabyKJM chapter 11 . 2/24
Please update please. What happen next to SasuSaku, I wanna know
Eone chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
Please update! We still love and care about this story!
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
interesting
Leafake chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Please continue this story! I finally found it again after years of searching, I read it the first time and it was only up to chapter 7 so I was so happy to see it had more! Please finish it, this story is by far my favorite naruto fanfiction ever
sasusaku3623649 chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Loving it please you have to continue !
zenstheword chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Yey, definitely yey. Poor kakashi, sigh. My heart goes out to the dude. You wouldn't by chance let him get the girl, would you? Slim chance but still... Sasuke's an ass in the manga so he gets a meh, from me. Itachi! Still love you, eventhough you're a sadistic maniac hell bent on killing your brother.
TheDarkestThing chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Update soon?
freedom.x.o.x chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Please continue!
HasiVA chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
As soon as I looked at the chapter title, I knew Mako was gonna die! Poor kid! Orochimaru is dead? YESSS! Oh come ON! Why does Sakura get taken by Itachi AGAIN? Pls upload soon coz your story is amazing! Absolutely fabulous! Love it!
HasiVA chapter 10 . 5/19/2012
Ohhhh! Sai's here! HOLY COW! ITACHI!
HasiVA chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
I knew that was Mako! Urgh! Sasuke really needs to come in terms with him feelings! You love her, you baka! God, I hope that's Sasuke!
HasiVA chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I loved the SasuSaku sweetness but I was so sorry for Kakashi. The poor guy just got his heart broken :'( Oh, and the action was awesome. Especially, Sasuke's catch! Way to go, Sasuke! Loved this chapter!
HasiVA chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
HOLY CRAP! I'M TINGLING WITH EXCITEMENT ALL OVER!
HasiVA chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
That was EPIC! INDESCRIBABLY EPIC!
HasiVA chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
That was amazing! I'm so glad Ino, Sasuke & Kakashi are working together! Makes everything a hundred times better :D Damn that Orochimaru! Kakashi's crush on Sakura is rather understandable, I guess. Sasuke is a god! Lol! Great story so far!