Reviews for Nature Versus Nurture 3: Project Scorpion
NuttyFluffer chapter 18 . 3/3/2007
v. awesome!
NuttyFluffer chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
aren't humans technically animals anyway?
dococtavius04 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
OMG You killed Octavia! O.K, technically she killed herself, but you're the one writing the story! It's a really good story! Hope to see another one of your fanfics soon( considering all of the ones I've read that you wrote, I liked.)
Song with no Soul chapter 18 . 12/8/2006
Perfect. Ending.

You keep on that corrospondence, Trickster & "Jordan." Let the truth be heard. I'm right behind you.
Song with no Soul chapter 17 . 12/3/2006
Lol, tabloids.

Damn that Melitta.

NO SPIDEY! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE SPIDEY 3 TRAILERS! DON'T TOUCH THE GOOP!

Oh, Hell. Not only did Mac kill himself- we now have Ben Rilley. Spidey- you now have your own 're a Daddy. Again. Congrats. Hopefully Venom won't eat you.

This is quite a fitting almost- end for NVN3, not wavering in quality or the Trickster's trademark style, either.

But, and this has been bugging me, if Octavia died when Austen was a little boy, then how is she at Ottoline's demonstration in All In The Family? (And how old is Otto?)
Song with no soul chapter 16 . 11/17/2006
Stoopid review button! X(

ANYWAY, as I was saying, the setting shifts are difficult to follow because there's nothing that signifies the setting shift besides the content. We've just got the same space as between paragraphs. It still confuses me, even though I've read a lot of your work. Maybe, you could do a double space (like this:)

or a line of dashes

to denote it? It'd make reading easier.
Song with no soul chapter 16 . 11/17/2006
A bomb? Why, Octavia? Why?

BUT, I'm more ticked off at Melitta, as usual. Shut up about Rosie, will you? If that were Otto Octavius you're talking to, you would have been disembowled. Yes. DISEMBOWLED.

But... Octavia... WHY? (Yay for Otto, saving everybody, else.)

Cypher may be dead, but WHERE'S MELITTA!

...

Never saw it coming, congrats.

(Sorry I missed the last chapter, BTW. I've gone nowhere.)

A piece of constructive criticism: the scene shifts are hard to follow because
Song with no soul chapter 15 . 11/17/2006
Oh boy, Octavia... stop killing things. Please.

Things are starting to wind down now, I can tell... or at least are getting to their climax.

And, of course, that monster Cypher and Dr. Melitta HAVE to be here to mess everything up.
Song with no Soul chapter 14 . 11/3/2006
Poor M.J., this must be pretty stressful for her... not that it made her choice any more intelligent. I SO agree with the quote, and have one to add myself; "Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead."

I liked Otto's response when Spidey asked him about the car. Fun or not, monologing usually leads to trouble, and Otto's too smart to fall for it. Usually.

(W00t! for mutant powers, BTW.)
Song with no soul chapter 13 . 10/27/2006
Oh. My. God. They didn't...

Not Mr. Nicholas...
Song with no Soul chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
Urg- what with the way they were treating Mr, Nicholas, it makes me glad I'm nowhere NEAR New York and all this crap. The Government is worse than the supervillains. Only about a billion times, though.

It must've been hell for Pete to decide to let Octavia stay at his place, of course endangering MJ and kids. That's what makes him a hero. Good luck, Pete.

And we have more of Ottos powers. It's really cool how he's already gotten better at his control- but isn't he telepathic? (I bet telekenisis serves your pupose better, though.) Hopefully, he's like Jean Grey- that would be truly awesome.

The italics part about the natural selection was scary- partly because it was so cold, partly because it's... it's almost right.

Cypher- forget the 'lesser of two evils' junk; you're the greater of any other evils factoring into this. Please drop dead.

To Trickster- WOW, you're getting better and better. A billion congrats.
Song with no soul chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
Loyal Minion Song reporting for duty, marm! Heehee.

Reaal nice chapter you have there...

Yay! You included Otto's mutant powers! That really an interesting development. What'll he do next? Y'know, when he gets his genius IQ back and it really sinks in that levitating pizza boxes is not normal. Maybe he's too tired to care. I'd be.

Serious, I'm really starting to hate those government people. HOW do they know everything. It seems like they have a spider- sense for plot development. Cypher does have a point though; if he repeatedly escapes the same way, why not destroy his deux ex machina? Y'know, besides plot advancement.

Oh, and it was nice of Spidey to warn Octavia. I'd be worried if he didn't. Please update!
Song with no soul chapter 9 . 9/22/2006
Gaargh.

Methinks that Cypher with Venom is worse than Osborn with... Oz. She almost... You sure can make your villains hateable, to be sure. It's an awesome trait.

At least Octavia's up to something halfway decent.

"War on Terror." Stupid Fury.
Song with no soul chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
Oh crap, Cypher's got VENOM! That ought to make things... interesting.
Agent Silver chapter 7 . 8/10/2006
OMG, I'm so behind! I was vacationing for about 3 weeks...sorry 'bout that! _

OOh, looks like somebody is mad. I feel sorry for Mack's dad though.