Reviews for Uzumaki Lineage
Dante Nastaran chapter 6 . 2/2
interesting... I wonder how the Uchiha will handle having Naruto for a sensei. What happened to make him take a genin team? He is supposed to be an ANBU Captain (with an ANBU Squad...).
ooo chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
actually naruto's father's name is minato namikaze. He got the name uzumaki from his mother kushina uzumaki. This is because the sandaime feared if naruto's name was naruto namiknowaze many would know that he is the yondaime's son and many would try to kill him
mohahassan3 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
that kind of funny an are they going pass
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Nice chapter
XxFlameofDeathxX chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
Post soon!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
more please this is really good
K chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
This story was getting interesting and fun. please write more.
Clove15 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
RukaRukia chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Please update soon and fail TEAM 7! MWUAHAHHAHA
Selwynn chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I read the first chapter and now, I'm going to stop reading. You have lots of punctuational errors and sometimes, no punctuation.

"The boy has shown no signs of any of this in fact the only thing that he has shown is depression from the lack of friends" the Hokage said.

"Hokage-sama you should just give it up. The whole council has agreed that the boy must be dealt with. Without the support of the people even you will not be able to strop this" a man quickly responded from the council's side.

"You mean to tell me that you all are going to execute a six year old child for doing nothing wrong"

This put me off very much so work on your punctuation. You also could have drawn out how Jiraiya heard about the hot springs to be (not) blessed by him.

You also have several grammatical errors. Read over your work before submitting please.
zack chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
i like it alot keep writing it
kyuubi shadow chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
good chappy!
raven knight01 chapter 6 . 5/14/2010
It's so cool how naruto is that strong. U should keep going and write about how

naruto passes team 7 and there reaction about his age and stuff.

Then how the akaskie attack or something

in total it was a awsome naruto story
kin-kinna chapter 6 . 9/30/2009
Amazing. I hope that you will continue with such stories as this is extremely interesting. Thank you for reading this comment.
jeremy legend chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
"its a very good story" would be a under statement