Reviews for Confession Time: the Aftermath
Fate Camiswhil chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
LMFAO! Ullen's conversation with Patrick was pure gold!

Patrick was stalking Via? it's a good thing they didn't end up together or else, Cagalli and Athrun could've been siblings...

Kira tied Lacus to a chair? Kira, you're my hero! wahaha! Not so angelic now, huh lacus?

WTF! Yzak was a pope? but he had sex with Dearka? such religious people you guys are! (I don't care if it was supposed to be a dream, that was way too crazy!)

what the hell happened between Cagalli, Kira and their father? for Kira to say that he would kick his ass...

"Father Athrun went to heaven already! If you wish to speak with him, please kill yourself first and ask St. Peter, our long-time gate keeper, to let you in God's enthusiastic kingdom!" ~ lol! good job on pinching your nose, Athrun!

How did Cagalli end up becoming a prostitute anyway? if she was filthy stinking rich?

you left a cliffhanger? and this story was last updated on 06-27-08... that's like years! you are EVIL!

great job so far but it would even be the greatest if you would continue!

please update soon!
Fate Camiswhil chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Lunamaria Hawke. The evil-er, wicked-er Hawke. The Hawke that was rumored to have killed 11 of her lovers…where there was only ten. ~LMAO! oh, God have mercy, you are killing me!

Lacus called Cagalli a bitch? wow! that's new! sucks to be you, Lacus! who's the miss perfect now? Yandere-much! Help! Call 911!

did you, by any chance, exchanged Lacus and Meer's personalities here? well, that was cool!

Lacus the hulk is cracking me up! in a weird way, but still! wahaha!

LMFAO! Kira pulled her into the trunk? way to save the day, Kira!

How did Dr. Authur Trine, find out Cagalli was pregnant? and what happened for Cagalli to be separated from her father?

off to read the next! this is really getting interesting, wish you would consider updating on this...
Fate Camiswhil chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
don't know the song but it seems very familiar...

anyway, Lacus is evil here! she ignored Kira's question, then she was fantasizing about Athrun being a blue-haired hottie (which he is), then she threw her wallet for her kids to go after, then she smirked and laughed diabolically! again, DIABOLICALLY! of course, since I'm not a fan, that was great! *evil laugh!*

LMAO! 'the international icon of the ultimate sex guru, Dearka'

"Bravo, father. I didn't know that the kiss of life is included in the seven sacraments." ~wahaha! good one, Dearka! high five!

I am so loving this!

gotta read the next!
Fate Camiswhil chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Lol! that song is 'Reason' by Nami Tamaki! one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite jpop singers...XD

A priest cursing? nice one, we all know they actually do it too, ne? *winks*

Lol, again! I can't believe you made a nun out of Meer! wahaha! so funny!

Lacus could be murderous? that'll be the day...

Cagalli is a special angel sent by the Sex God, LMFAO!

Good heavens! you made Dearka and Yzak gay? and are having an affair? so, this is part yaoi? Holy Crap!

Lol! Did I just read the words prostitute, a, with, sex, had, just, and I? which all came out from a priest's mouth, namely Athrun...XD

wow, this is a really nice fic... on to the next!
AsuCaga4ever chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Update update update! don't suddenly write a new fic and forget the unfinished ones! please!
10shi.tenshi chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
please! update! now ive been waiting for it since last year! please
kyrie eleison chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
it's ten minutes to twelve and I still need to review, so I'm not logging in..XDD

ANywyas, really hot fic. I cant imagine Athrun being in a priest's suit making out with Cagalli without having my nose bleed..

Meh. Why is Patrick Zala always a pain in the ass? LAcus in rage is definitely something people should write more about.

A really cute, and funny plot! Lacus the Hulk, Meer in a nun's uniform, Kira the underdog..etc...

I'd say MOAR!
Jesus is cool chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
It was too sexual for me.
rheii chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
Okay, so I'm doing this in the middle of the night, so I have no energy left to log-in.

Uh...good chapter? Things are finally starting to progress, I guess. Though I doubt both of us would be able to write/beta this much during the school year. I'm already frazzled with the schoolwork I've got already.

So, yeah.
cottongreentea chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
OHOHOHOHO! HAHAHHAHA! Lacus is so POSSESSED! EXORCIZE THE DEMON!

For a priest, i didn't know the word bitch was allowed to be used. AHAHHA! But then again, bitch doesn't really mean a bad word. AHAHAHA!

OMG! What the hell did Kira and Cags dad do to them? My god! It sounds like he freaking molested them somehow or raped them with his men. GROSS! May he burn in hell!
AsuCaga01 chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Good work!Update..._
shiloah18 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
"Thanks for bearing with rheii and I.

This chapter is quite happy for me…dunno why!" lol that rhymed.. XD

uh.. is SteLLar a prostitute tOo?

hmm.. I wonder who the cop is.. hmm..

"..a hot priest showed up and did his priestLy duty.." *chuckLes* nice one! XD

*giggLes* Patrick in a dreamy daze? lol and then he caLLs Lenore "darLing"! XD

Patrick? fan girLs? lol Like father, Like son! XD

"Did you send her there to pray for your saLvation?” Ooh.. strike one!

*roLLs her eyes* impatient fathers who Long for granchiLdren.. .

lol Patrick Liked Via? Ooh.. XD

since Patrick didn't get Via.. his son wouLd get her daughter.. lol XD

*Laughing her head oFf* what is Kira doing? exorcising Lacus? XD oh gawd! XD

transmutation circLe? lol FMA! XD

Kira! you jerk! what kind of father are you? XD

"onLy to be hugged by her niece and nephew who instantLy hugged her," er.. redundancy?

*faLLs over, Laughing* Yzak's a POPE? gah! this is tOo much! XD

hmm.. now that I think of it.. what ULen said earLier.. about Cags f*cking the Pope.. that wouLd be Yzak, ne? XD

*guLps* on his.. forehead? :

raven haired? Shinn? -_

*sighs* so it was just a dream? lol XD oh yeah.. I aLmost forgot that Yzak and Dearka are together.. in the Late chaps, ne?

“Yes, ChapeL of the Most Sacred, BLeSsed Ever Virgin, what can I do for you?” with Athrun's case? not anymore! XD

“Father Athrun went to heaven already! If you wish to speak with him, pLease kiLL yourseLf first and ask St. Peter, our Long-time gate keeper, to Let you in God’s enthusiastic kingdom!” haha.. nice one! XD

*gawks* ULen cheated on Via with Meyrin? O_O

Ooh! debut! XD

oh weLL.. if he didn't signed that document.. he's stiLL going to be kicked out of priesthOod because of what he had done.. .

oh.. so it's her birthday in this fic eh? what about her twin brother's?

rich b*tch eh? *grins* oh Athrun.. if you onLy knew.. *grin widens*

"WiLL Athrun be as surprised

as the owner of the sunshine Like eyes?" that just had to rhyme.. XD

nyWeiZ, suteki deshou update! I Like these Long updates.. it kinda makes up for the Long wait.. jaa ne in your next instaLLment! ;3
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Wow... that seemed rather easy... The parents are setting everything up and in place... && I love Yzak's role
xxdreamz chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Wow. Another long chapter while mines seem to grow shorter and shorter... .

Well, update soon... xD
cottongreentea chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
OMG! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! Everyone is all OCC. AHHAHAHAH! I LOVE IT! I can't stop re-reading it! "The future sex guru." AHAHHAHAHAHAH! That's rich! I love Patrick and his weird antics! AHAHAHHAH! OMG! I just can't stop laughing!

I was LMAO even more at the "it wasn't me" part! I instantly knew where that came from! I love that movie! I like re-watched it a million times! ROCKET MAN!

This whole chapter! OMG! I just can't stop laughing! The convo bwt Athrun and Cagalli! LOL! And the "hide and seek." AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! For once, i like Meer in this. It made me chuckle at her comments. Too bad Sister Meer's "nitemare" is going to come true! AWESOME GREAT LAUGHTASTIC CHAPTER! I LOVE IT! You're an AWESOME AUTHOR! And you were right! It was a EXCITING chapter! WHO! I'm like so high for laughing so much! THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER! OMG!... okay... i'm gonna leave you alone now. Whew... I think i'm going to die laughing. I'm going to re-read it again later! TTYL!