Reviews for In Dreams, I Await Your Hand
excentricaluli chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
AAA! this was a very nice story, really, :)
Tate chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Thank you. I cried a lot. It's beautiful.
Artscapades chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
This is a great ending I love it, but then while I don't really mind endings as long as they flow with the story, I am a sucker for a happy ending.
magialuna chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
This is really a cool little story. I was truly surprised at the ending - which rarely happens in fanfic ya know. I was sure he was going to have to die to join her, or that you were going to pair him up with her daughter which just felt... icky. I truly love how you wrapped this up. Thanks for it! -Clare
CelestialPheonix Maiden chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
OMG this story was so beautiful!

It made me cry. Please continue writing, you are a great writer.
yodeladyhoo chapter 7 . 2/25/2007
Again, you take me from the anxiety of action, to the depths of angst, to the joy of a happy ending. Great job.
AvitarGirl chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
wow that was a tense story! i'm glad it had a happy ending though! I loved it! :)
Solea chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
Best. Laby. Fic. Ever.
darkforces chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
i love it, its brilliant, well done, keep on writing!
ghostofthewaterflame chapter 7 . 8/25/2006
ah...yes, they end up together! ) You rock, and this story rocks!
Tinuel chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
Yet again you've done all I wished for! _

The thought of him turning back time to save her was sweet,

but then it felt too selfish. She'd been happy.

If he'd of changed the life she was able to live just to keep her alive for himself,

i'd of felt a tinge of hatred for him :-p

To let her go, for her life and her kids, shows a much greater love for her.

Aw. The daughter let her mommy go ;-; ((Despite her age. A mommy is a mommy))

Still loving and embracing Sarah, despite her old age :) Im glad for that visual.

And now she can be young for him _~

Oriental, I completely heart you.

Your stories are always strongly felt, no emotion left untouched.

You reach a new deepness within this story. Of sacrifice and love.

Giving a moment to reveal within every unhappy ending ((her leaving)), still lingers a differant happiness ((her family)).

I loved this entire fic, and I'm glad for the ending _

You had me, for a moment, almost accepting Jareth being without her for the better of her children. Instead, we got a double happy ending! _

Sarah got to live out her life with her husband and kids, and Jareth regained his love in the end :)

You never dissappoint me _

Congrats on another captivating story.
Tinuel chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
So far, another beautiful story from one of my fav. Laby writers _

Honestly, im proud of you for giving Sarah a HAPPY life after Jareth.

Far too often she lives miserable, consumed in thoughts of him :-p Which is sweet..but nobody EVER just makes it so Sarah is okay. I'm glad someone finally let her live her life. A husband, two cute little kids _

I dont think you strayed from Jareths character from Sarah in this chapter. I would imagine thats exactly how he'd react. After all, she was the only thing left that brought him peace.

A beautiful moment within her memories, and im glad there was one for Jareth _

My favorite, so far. Emotions are captivated beautifully.

I'll continue reading, of course ;) And send off one last review when I finish.
Mrs.Bowie3 chapter 7 . 7/28/2006
OMFG! I absolutely LOVE this story. I recently decided to start reading fanfiction stories based on the movie due to my love for it, and yours is one of the first I've read. It is gorgeous! I was on the verge of tears at certain points due to your beautiful ideas and writing ability. So, I felt that I should definitely review this wonderful story that you decided to write. Thank you for giving me something great to read in my spare time. _
sweetbabby33 chapter 7 . 7/13/2006
Yay,another happy ending...Wow,i thought u'll goin to kill them ending,love it. n_~
White Rose Withering chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
First of all, I'm sorry for the latest of this review. My computer broke down and had to be repaired.

After all that heart ache, our lovely Jerry gets the happy ending he so badly needs. The ending was just so lovely.

I'm so happy about the name you gave Sarah's daughter, and not just because it's my name lol, but because it's not used enough in writing.

Billiant Fic! I really hope you write more for Labyrinth, and you'll always have a faithful reader in me.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »