Reviews for Voice Your Concern
NudoruNoodles chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Oh god thats so creepy .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
It would have been impossible to take the chip out like that. Since max had it since she was little, dont you think the nerves and stuff would have grown around it, making it impossible to cut the chip out without losing her hand? I mean, cmon, that whole "surgery" thing lasted lile 5 minutes with rags and a kitchen knife and nothing bad happened. In reality, even for a nirdkid or whatever, you could only do that with microsurgery, and even then you might lose your hand.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
xD. That is definitely. An Epic Fail.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This would be me: Da-ng it voice!
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Haha the ending was funny. Liked it, good job :)
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
loved it! good job!
RedMoon68 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Ah! That was AWESOME! You're quite the writer! You made Fang so cool in the story!
UnbrokenSilences chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Holy shit...that was scary. In a scarring way. :D

-Bluejaygrl98
Music's Note chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
AWESOME. NUFF SAID.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Interesting. Nicely written, though I'm not really sure what the point of this story was. Sorry, that sounded like an insult. It wasn't meant as one. I'm just not sure how this version would change things. Anyway, still a good story.
Stardawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
nice. Of course, vets are always better at this sort of thing, but home surgery works just as well. Good thing they did their homework and read SURGERY FOR DUMMIES, eh?

Maybe you should put some pain description in. I always like to do that even if it's just a school assignment (there was this really gross one on the revolution where this guy got his intestines pulled out... now that was fun to write). It just seems a bit too calm for someone being sliced up by a teenager.

But I still really love it!
chooseURfate chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Geeze. You wrote this before book three, and actually knew that the chip didn't cause the Voice. You must be psychic or something.
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Despite the darkness and gore of that story, I couldn't help but laugh when the voice talked. Loved it.
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
come ON! what is with these forever ago stories not having any CHAPTERS? if it's a ONESHOT, it has to be able to end satasfyingly at ONE chapter - and i need MORE! GAH!
dancingpiggy chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
love it! kinda gross having him cut her open, but it had to be done :D

love the ending, with there was more!

dancingpiggy