Reviews for The Ace and Deuce of Pipering
spatterson chapter 9 . 3/16
HELP! and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!

HELP US OR WE CAN SAY GOOD BYE TO FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, FANFICTION, AND OTHER FAN SITES! OUR DEADLINE IS MARCH 19TH AND OUR GOAL IS 100,00 AND WE HAVE 63,382! HURRY AND SIGN THE PETITION!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
major like
JustLikeLays chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i love this story :DD you get double smileys for it. i'm in the middle of writing my own LotD fanfic, so i was dissapointed to find so few on here. to be honest, i was never much of a Saoirse fan, i always thought she was a bit goody-goody. But i really like her in your story. Also, I always loved Don Dorcha, but sad to say, it was for his music, not himself. I'm a total band geek, so the first thing i noticed about LotD characters was their theme songs, and the beats from their dances. and Don Dorcha was my favorite. So yea, the whole point of this long winded thing was, your story was awesome, and it nice to read something about Don Dorcha
Morwen Elinor chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I really love it! I read it with pleasure. I just can't understand why there's so little written about LotD, cause it's such an interesting thing. Keep writing, please. :D
Killer Kueen chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
Oh, I'm so glad you haven't killed him! he's the greatest.

And have I mentioned I love this story?

Keep up the amazing work!
rockndasha chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
oh my god... amazing! your discription of the dances and the magic was simply amazing :) i swear these last chapters made me cry even after i read them for the 5th time! I am soooo glad that u updated and i hope u update the next chapter soon :) i wish dorcha and saorise had their happy ending :) luv it!
lordofthebreakdance chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
Please don't let Don Dorcha die! He's...well! He's don Dorcha, that's what he is! He's gotta live to love Saorise!
Killer Kueen chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
You can't kill Don Dorcha! Or anyone, for that matter. This is such a good story. I love your writing style. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Killer Kueen chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Oh my Gawd! This story is amazing! Don Dorcha was always my favorite character is Lord of the Dance, and you have a fantastic job of him in here. It's so refreshing to see him as something other than a total jerk.
rockndasha chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Oh gosh! plz don let them die plz! dude i think imma cry! and damn, this is soo sad and happy at the same time... i just dont want the lord and lady to die :( lord of the shadows can just go to hell for all i care! I WANT THEM TO LIVE! :'( )':

now plz forgive my little outburst. luvin the story and ur writing style! i hope ya update soon and dont make them die! PLZ! thank you :)
rockndasha chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
i luv this story! plz plz plz continue it! i mean THE lady with THE dark lord! i think... well at least i hope soo :P plz update soon! i was hopin to find fanfics for the lord of the dance! and this is sooo great!
Blacktwinschan chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Really good 3, though it hurts my heart to see the Lord being so cruel and cold T.T, especially towards Saoirse.

Really, really good chapter. Keep up the good work.

:D
lordofthebreakdance chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
I love this story idea. I think that there's a section of Musicals for lord of the dance. It's on the new stories up loads. You could maybe upload the story there. This is my favourite story on fan fiction! Please update soon!
lordofthebreakdance chapter 6 . 2/23/2010
Great job as always! I'm glad that you're updating consistantly now. This has officially has made my day. YOu have a good storyline going. I wish Ireland had Dance magic. I'd have fun with that...so would Michael Flatley... and Colin Dunn...and Starvos Flatley for that matter. Lol. ANywho, good chappie and I can't wait for more!

-LBD
lordofthebreakdance chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I wish you would update this story. It's very good and I'd like to read more of it. I find it an interesting read. You left it at a cliff hanger too, that's no fun either.