Reviews for The Ace and Deuce of Pipering
Decaykid chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Ohh myy good, what a beautiful and perfect ending to a lovely fic! Everything about this is flawless! I love what you did to each character, especially the layers and depth you added to Don Dorcha and Saoirse and now they can get the happy ending they deserve! Thank you so much for this fic and this crazy ride, I've enjoyed every word of it and all it's twists and turns!
Decaykid chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
I'm so glad Saoirse at least got her closer with the Lord of the Dance! Oh how I hope things somehow magically work out for her and Don Dorcha in the end!
Decaykid chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
It's bout time they had that talk! Now if they'll only make it through this battle against the Shadow Dancers! This angsty suspense is killing me (in a good way!)
Decaykid chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
All these little moments between Saoirse and Don Dorcha are absolute perfection and I can't even! Why would Don Dorcha offer to sacrifice himself why does he look at Saoirse the way he does (okay I mean I know why but like... why the sadness? I need to know. I love this stuff so much you have spoiled me. I need to read the rest of these chapters before I explode.)
Decaykid chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
I really love how you portray Don Dorcha. 333

The little moment between he and Saoirse at the end was just too cute. I am enjoying this fic waaay too much. -0-
Decaykid chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
:ooo
The Lord of the Dance!? I know I have my reservations about him, but not see that coming! (Still enjoying it though. But I am curious as to what caused him to turn on them.)
As always, love the depth of magic you add to the story, as well as the dancing. :D It's a brilliant way to incorporate it into the fic.
Decaykid chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
Aha~ angst, essential to every growing relationship (especially that of former enemies.) I am such a sucker for this stuff. The former enemies having to work together, the 'good girl' falling for the 'bad boy', her healing him up. :3 I feel so spoiled. 0

I wonder what has the Dark Dancers on the run...
Decaykid chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
*slams fist through table*
THIS IS SHIT I LIKE TO SEE

I like all you've added to the magic aspect, it adds another dynamic.

Hehe, of course Saoirse would run into Don Dorcha. :3 (I really like where this fic is going...)
Decaykid chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
A.) I like how you've incorporated Dance into this (I've wondered how that would work with fanfic.)

B.) "The gypsy Morrighan had been seen in town, and wherever the witch was, the Dark Lord was never far behind." I ship these two so hard and even if the fic isn't about them, I'm so glad this sentence exists.

C.) s a lover of villains, I have to say, I quite enjoy how the Lord of the Dance is being portrayed here. (Maybe I'm just being bitter and rotten for that, though.) To be hones, I've never really understood why Saoirse fell for the Lord of the Dance. Did she love him? How did they know of each other? Did she want him, simply because she's the Irish Cailin and what better partner could there be than the Lord of the Dance? Anyways, I'm excited to see where you take this. :3
singertobe chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
I love this!
Gemma Cane chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Wow. What a story. All I can say...is wow. I love you right now for writing this, because I have recently seen Lord of the Dance and have become somewhat obsessed. But on the other hand, I hate you, because the plot got me so hooked that I have sat up most of the night and some of the morning to read this ;) Seriously, this was brilliant, and I'm just sad it's over. Thank you for writing this, I loved it, and it was amazing xx
spatterson chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
HELP! and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!

HELP US OR WE CAN SAY GOOD BYE TO FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, FANFICTION, AND OTHER FAN SITES! OUR DEADLINE IS MARCH 19TH AND OUR GOAL IS 100,00 AND WE HAVE 63,382! HURRY AND SIGN THE PETITION!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
major like
JustLikeLays chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i love this story :DD you get double smileys for it. i'm in the middle of writing my own LotD fanfic, so i was dissapointed to find so few on here. to be honest, i was never much of a Saoirse fan, i always thought she was a bit goody-goody. But i really like her in your story. Also, I always loved Don Dorcha, but sad to say, it was for his music, not himself. I'm a total band geek, so the first thing i noticed about LotD characters was their theme songs, and the beats from their dances. and Don Dorcha was my favorite. So yea, the whole point of this long winded thing was, your story was awesome, and it nice to read something about Don Dorcha
Morwen Elinor chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I really love it! I read it with pleasure. I just can't understand why there's so little written about LotD, cause it's such an interesting thing. Keep writing, please. :D