Reviews for Just Because I Couldn't Say Doesn't Make Me A Liar
K. East chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This was really good. I wish I knew more about Draco and Hermione's history for this one, because it seems like something happened that's just hinted at, probably something very interesting - lol.

I think the way it's written somewhat from Blaise's perspective works really well for this piece.

If you can't tell, I'm working my way through your Draco/Hermione stuff. :) Ha ha.
mmluvsu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
For drunk people, the two of them had amazing aim.

thast so funny
Illusional Facade chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
this story is really nice, too. i like all your stoties, unperfectwolf! well, at least the one's i've read already. they're awefully brilliant! it might take me some time before i finish reading 39 stories, though. )
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Story; Aww I liked it. lol The food fight was wonderful. The little apologies at the end, that was so cute!

Review; Wonderfuly written!

Overall; Definetly a cute little fic that you could read just before bed, and be thinking about it all night. XD

Green Flames chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
i thought that your fic was pretty good. at the beginning there were several errors and it was hard to follow. towards the end it got better.
Alenor chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
so was that a oneshot or is there more so we can find out why they were arguing for a year? i really hope there's more cos it's good and i'm intrigued ~ Alenor.