Reviews for Limits
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
the characterizations were perfect! this pair is so adorable
L lauryn chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awww cute! And death note! Ahh! Do a crossover! I want l with kitty ears! Good job..
anonymous stranger aka. KIA chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
i loved it 3
Red Roses Turn White chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Apples for Ryuk!

this was great; so kawaii.

thanks for writing!

Rose xx
venomoxide chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
o-o

OMG I LOVE YOU XD

*runs around screaming, doing the yaoi dance XD*

this was so god and omfg. D:

for your first loveless fic, the characters were PERFECT! LIKE WOW.

OMG LOL. im dying over here T_T

loved it.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
this was good, how old is ritsuka in this one?
keraizaki chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
FEED THE ADDICTION! lol, cute! 3 I like it! LEMON! w I'm gonna shut up now!
Kaze Kimizu chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow. You write Loveless and Death Note, too? Is there anything you CAN'T do? And geez, it's all amazing! This is the best SoubixRitsuka non-sex fic I've read thus far. You, my friend, are a master of words.
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow! I enjoyed this every bit as much as your Fruits Basket ones.
OneThousandAngels chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
First of all, love the Death Note referance at the end, lol. I love Death Note. And I love this fanfic, you did an excellent job. I was surprised that it's your first Loveless fanfic, Ritsuka and Soubi are prefectly in character! . A lot of writers just can't seem to get them right, but I have no complaints here. Great job, keep it up please!
xCecilex chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
I think it was excellent!
Dozing Dead chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Not bad. In fact, I thought it was pretty cute. Ritsuka's innocence was portrayed cutely and even during the handjob. Very nice.
ClicktoFree chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hah, this good. Hot but cute at the same time. Nice. _
Bri chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Eep! Xenia was right, Lily, my dear, you are an amazing yaoi writer. I felt dirty just reading it. Graphic and intensely realistic. I absolutely love this story!
ladygizarme chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
this was very cute. the characters were right on, the lime was yummy, the dialogue was spot on i think, and ritsuka's reacion/worry at the end was funny/cute. good job
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »