Reviews for The Good Kind of Trouble
Whedonista93 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Ohhh! I love this! :) Love that it's from Doc's POV, and it's a totally believable and in-character look at how the boys could have become integrated into the bar. Awesome.
Fluffy52 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Brilliant story, i love it!
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
An excellent way to get the brothers in with the group at McGinty's. Well done :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw. This fic just gave me the warm fuzzies. Doc is probably one of my favorite characters, and I love how he had the boys pegged in an instant. Great transition of his "initial distrust" to liking them. Plus, I love how the boys had to ease themselves into being regulars. Very in character for them. Nice job!
sylphides chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Loved the pov and loved the oneshot! Very well bound together and tightly written, and lovely to see how Connor and Murphy became regular patrons of McGinty's. :)
Faithfulpurelight chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Thought I should review and tell you this one-shot is pretty brilliant. It was nice to see Connor and Murph from someone else's POV. (and it was someone other than a romance intrest of a Mary Sue Woohoo!)

I really like this, and since I'm new to the reading of this lovely fandom, well I thought I should just leave a review that said amazing.

Love it.

Kay
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Loved it. _
Gabwr chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
This was really good. You did a really good job potraying the twins.
CoolestGrlUkno chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow.I loved it.
Sparks Diamond chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
very good... i really liked it!
wuhwuhwulves chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I know it's been, like, forever since you wrote this, but I must say I do adore this story. Your writing is amazing and the way you've potrayed the twins is dead-on.
GoddessLaughs chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
This is one of the best fanfics I've read. I love your style as well as the unorothodox POVs that you choose. Keep up the amazing work!
He's No Angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
wow its official, I luv everything u write _
Angeldustedthatfreak chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
ah, I loved the accents, very nice touch. . Mmn, young Connor an' Murphy to good ta be real. . .
Just-a-moment chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Absolutely great! I love the language used here and the fact that it is from a third POV, but a character we know would have good insight on this type of thing. Now, I'm just curious of what happens after the story takes place until they get to the point where they are completely comfortable with everyone like in the movie. You have such great characteriztion in what is really a shorter piece. It's all crammed in there, no wasted words. Now that is something I wish I could have: the power of few words to say a lot! Great job! I've seen some of your work elsewhere (can't remember where at the moment). Hope to see more of your work on here.