Reviews for SnowWhite Secchan
AcexofxSpades chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
lol...altho...kannazuki no miko huh? that WULD b a good idea for a fic with setsuna and konoka...with setsuna as that blu haired girl and konoka as the blonde...xD
reihn chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
kannazuki no miko! rofL I think I just laughed my ass off rofl
WhySoGayTae chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
hmm.. this seems interesting. I think you should continue, i'd like to know what happens next -
Bishimimou chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
You're writing style is highly intreaging and I thought the first chapter was hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter! .
xXSpawnOfSinXx chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
Part 2 is even better than I imagined during this long wait. I really wanna see a spin-off with them doing Kannazuki no Miko. That make the rest of my life a torrent of happiness!
chichi the windrider chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That is the most foot-in-mouth Konnosetsu I've read in a while. Congratulations, it was great!

I love the flow :)
EvySilverFox chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
RAR!PLEASE finish the story,I like it so much!It's awsome.
poodleoodleool chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
extremely funny messed up version of snow white please write a new chapter soon
Enialis G. Dragonne chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
A fine story. beeing a newb to this site, this is an impressive first read. also, "WA! I KILLED SECCHAN!" is the best line I've ever heard. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

Enailis G. Dragonne

P.S. wait a while for the next one, like "in a week" while.
xSojix chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Part 2! Part2! Part2! Part 2! Part2! Part2!

I love this story... Especially the “WAH! I KILLED SECCHAN!” part...

Update soon!
Yuki Myco chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I enjoyed reading this story. It was really funny. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
Sora chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was one twisted, demented story. Definitely loved the badass one-year old Secchan.

Stay crazy and keep writing ;)
SS chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
XD XD XD Can't breath... laughing... too... hard. That was the most messed up thing I've ever read but it was the funniest too.

'“WAH! I KILLED SECCHAN!”'

You have a twisted hilarious mind
blkwht chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
An extremely funny fanfic~ nice work! *pat on the shoulder*

i ended up laughing out loud in front of my computer. My bro, who is nearby, must think i went crazy XD

can't wait to see the next chapter
29 | « Prev Page 1 2