Reviews for Past and Present Universe: Nightmare
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love it, so sweet!
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was really cute and funny. Just one tip though, maybe you could try to use more active dialogue instead of just describing that they say something.
lowlizah chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
AWW. that was sweet.
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Heart melting piece! _
Alex chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
All your stories are shit, seriously, you're 22 and you're writing this kind of bullshit? Seriously, you may want to check into a little thing called reality...

Please, for the love of all that is holy in the world put a bullet through your head so we will not have to suffer your horrible writing
blasphamy6669 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Cureness abound m'dear! Someone should knock the hell out of Rowan. ;)
Sammy -.-zzz chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
cute~ This was actually the first House M.D. fic I've ever read. I love that show, but I never would have thought about reading fanfiction on it or thought of that pairing, but it was cute! The humor was nice too.
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
cute... weird, but cute. i think you should continue it, it would be even more cute.
Xandiwasmahomei chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
*Cries* That was so freaking beautiful! Come on, that's begging for a sequel. Not much critisim, but I hate to say that your grammar is not very good...still, I loved it.
A chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Cute. U should do a sequeal for it.
phangirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
aw...I love it! Its so cute! _
Xandi chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
“I love you too” Robby said with a teary smile of his face. “But I am still going to dip my crisps in vegemite especially now as you knocked me up again.”

XD God, that cracked me up! Chase pregnant, I was thinking of something like that, but you've done a good job too.
Butterfly7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Good idea, is definitely interesting and has potential...but you said "Robby" a total of eight-six times throughout the story(give or take a few) My suggestion is get someone to proof read this because the way it is written, with all the repetition of the names (Greg was also used a lot) amoungst other things, brings the quality of the story way down. Hope this helps!
Oni chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
"you, me and a little, half wombat cub"

Oh...what a sweet image...It was really delicious and funny and I wished it could be just a bit longer...