Reviews for Lion King: Of Lions and Dogs
beaconhills97 chapter 16 . 5/30
Can't wait to read chapter 17! This story is amazing. I feel sorry for Suka and what he'd been through as a person. As for Chicha, his brother Chisulo needs to go. I hope chicha will stop his brother into getting the throne and hopefully Simba, his pride, Balto, and the other White cloud pride can help stop his evil plans once and for all
beaconhills97 chapter 15 . 5/30
I'm in the state of Shock right now . I cannot believe that Runako is the brother of Kora's mate.
beaconhills97 chapter 14 . 5/30
Balto and Simba needs to hurry up and look for Kodi. Meanwhile these 'Gangs' that's bothering Suka needs to leave him alone!
beaconhills97 chapter 11 . 5/30
Love it My favorite part of the story was when Simba was thinking about humans. I don't know if I feel insulted or what? But I have to admit that it was funny
Scene :
Sounds like these humans are cowards and idiots, He thought. The more I hear about them, the more I already dislike them and think of them as a big threat to my family and my kingdom.
beaconhills97 chapter 9 . 5/29
R. I.p. for Sauda/ Lea mother
beaconhills97 chapter 8 . 5/29
Wow! Poor Kodi. Getting attacked by suka!): My theory about Suka's behavior is that his mother was killed by hyenas and that's why he doesn't like Kodi so much. I never knew that Lea's grandma had a crush on Mufusa!_ I bet they was adorable as cubs. My favorite scene is this:
"Have a good rest."
Talu looks up and saw that Mufasa had said that to her.
"Oh…thank you." She said, blushing. Mufasa nodded.
Talu then closed her eyes. For some strange reason, Talu started having dreams of her and Mufasa together
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o
beaconhills97 chapter 7 . 5/29
I like Lea and Kodi together
beaconhills97 chapter 6 . 5/29
That's a relief. I thought he was going to be meet the outsiders
beaconhills97 chapter 5 . 5/29
*sighs* just when things was about to get good.. I almost forgot about His mate, and his kids. Especially Kodi. I hope he's not in danger. Is it weird that I shipped Kiara and Balto? My favorite scene between the two is this:
He was about to close his eyes when Kiara went to him.
"Is it okay if I sleep next to you, Balto?" She asked.
Balto smiled.
"Of course." He replied.
Kiara then lie down and tried to get comfortable next to Balto.- AWWW
beaconhills97 chapter 3 . 5/29
Whyyyyyyyy? The hyenas just had to freaking show up
beaconhills97 chapter 2 . 5/29
Awww. One scene that I shipped between Balto and Kiara is this:
Kiara saw a tear coming down from Balto's eye. She licked it off his muzzle.
beaconhills97 chapter 1 . 5/29
Love the beginning I like how you switch around the Stampede scene and made Balto an important character to the story. At least he finally meet Kiara
black android chapter 16 . 4/5
It is good to see that this story still receives a lot of feedback, even after more than 3 years when last update happened. That clearly shows that the story has quality and potential.

I am definitely gonna reread it!
clay342 chapter 1 . 2/17
Chris (I'm using your real name) its been nearly 4 years since your last update and other reviewers are asking this as well please update man I know you ditch stories if you don't get a review, but there's a lot of people wanting the 17th chapter please update.
clay342 chapter 16 . 2/2
Come on fanboy please start updating again its been almost 4 years. I like it. (This isn't a flame.)