Reviews for Lion King: Of Lions and Dogs
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 16 . 1/18
I wonder what simba and balto are up to! XD
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 1 . 1/3
Please update this is a really awesome story! :)
Mustard Lady chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I wish I could go back and review on every single chapter. I've read this story and was sooo intrigued by it. I've liked and admired Balto since I was a kid, and recently watched The Lion King for the first time since I was a kid. This story is well done, and fantastic. Personally, I was content without the cussing. You did a great job on this incredible story, and I hope it's not too much to hope for, but I am anxious to find out how it ends!
Omegashark18 chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
This story is really something. I do hope that you stay true to your word and eventually come back to finish this. Cause this is easily one of the greatest crossover fan fics I have ever read.
D-rex102 chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Great story so far. Can't wait for ch. 17.
beaconhills97 chapter 16 . 5/30/2015
Can't wait to read chapter 17! This story is amazing. I feel sorry for Suka and what he'd been through as a person. As for Chicha, his brother Chisulo needs to go. I hope chicha will stop his brother into getting the throne and hopefully Simba, his pride, Balto, and the other White cloud pride can help stop his evil plans once and for all
beaconhills97 chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
I'm in the state of Shock right now . I cannot believe that Runako is the brother of Kora's mate.
beaconhills97 chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Balto and Simba needs to hurry up and look for Kodi. Meanwhile these 'Gangs' that's bothering Suka needs to leave him alone!
beaconhills97 chapter 11 . 5/30/2015
Love it My favorite part of the story was when Simba was thinking about humans. I don't know if I feel insulted or what? But I have to admit that it was funny
Scene :
Sounds like these humans are cowards and idiots, He thought. The more I hear about them, the more I already dislike them and think of them as a big threat to my family and my kingdom.
beaconhills97 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
R. I.p. for Sauda/ Lea mother
beaconhills97 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Wow! Poor Kodi. Getting attacked by suka!): My theory about Suka's behavior is that his mother was killed by hyenas and that's why he doesn't like Kodi so much. I never knew that Lea's grandma had a crush on Mufusa!_ I bet they was adorable as cubs. My favorite scene is this:
"Have a good rest."
Talu looks up and saw that Mufasa had said that to her.
"Oh…thank you." She said, blushing. Mufasa nodded.
Talu then closed her eyes. For some strange reason, Talu started having dreams of her and Mufasa together
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o
beaconhills97 chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
I like Lea and Kodi together
beaconhills97 chapter 6 . 5/29/2015
That's a relief. I thought he was going to be meet the outsiders
beaconhills97 chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
*sighs* just when things was about to get good.. I almost forgot about His mate, and his kids. Especially Kodi. I hope he's not in danger. Is it weird that I shipped Kiara and Balto? My favorite scene between the two is this:
He was about to close his eyes when Kiara went to him.
"Is it okay if I sleep next to you, Balto?" She asked.
Balto smiled.
"Of course." He replied.
Kiara then lie down and tried to get comfortable next to Balto.- AWWW
beaconhills97 chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Whyyyyyyyy? The hyenas just had to freaking show up