Reviews for REMEMBERING LOVE
lilsasami chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
Another amazing story. I bow down to you. This story was very well written. And just enough fluff to make me smile during this ruff time. Keep it up!
HlfDemonLvr7703 chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
ch 1 - That was intense. So much to take in. Awesome beginning. Has me sitting on the edge of my seat with anticipation. CH 2 - Yay! I always hated Mukuro! Soul Mates are forever. Kurama will feel something inside him. LMAO I love Keiko's reaction. CH 3 - I almost expected that Hiei was going to be the one giving him that dream. Awe Shuuichi's scared. I can jsut picture Hiei on Bumper cars and someone hitting him and he like pulling his Katana out and slicing the car into pieces. I've seen writers use the blood red for tear gems and black. I'm not sure which one I like more. Oh No too fast for Kurama. Hiei needs to realize that in his state now he was raised a certain way. CH 4 - Hiei keeps almost slipping up something is gonna trigger those memories. or Pray to Koenma that they "accidentaly" release his memories. YAY loophole! CH 5 - Awe Suuichi is so cute. I know its OOC but I think that if Kurama were never to have been Kurama then this may actually be how he acted. Yusuke is so cute, come to the book store only to leave right away when asked a question. Oh No Poor Kurama CH 6 - Demon territory so i'm guessing Yoko is coming out? Your fight scenes are awesome. They keep you on your toes and you pop everything out of nowhere. I'm glad that Yoko has made an apperance. I wonder how they are going to explain everything without making Shuuichi scared or hate them all. CH 7 wonderful loophole. now its gonna kill Shuuichi. Good one Koenma CH 8 very beautiful ending as always
Anonymous-Love chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Hi there,

First off yes I did cry during chapter eight. Second, I am not sure if I have reviewed one of your stories ever, but anyway I love your writing. I have read I believe every story you have written for Hiei and Kurama. I have read and re-read your stories continuously over the years since I found this site. You are my favorite author of all time! You are incredibly creative and precise with your writing. I love how well you capture the character's personalities so well. The funny banter and just over all writing blows me away every time. I know my words will never be truely able to express how much your writing has meant to me, but I will try. I love your stories passionately. I am so happy you chose to take the time to write your stories and I hope you continue to in the future.

Your forever devoted fan,
A.L.

(Oh and ps the screen name is from another manga discussion website. I am not a writer just an avid reader. Anyway I use the name so the authors now when I review their work more than once.) Thanks again for your hard work! )
MiyaKasumi chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I loved this story! I would also love it if you made a sequel. I don't want to intrude on the story but I would like to give my ideas. I'm not the best a writing but I love to read these. Maybe something about how Kurama deals with getting all his memories back and how they manage staying in the makai away from their friends.
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Wow just wow this may be my favorite fan fiction of all time. I am tuned. You are a master, clearly. It was so poignant powerful, unbelievable, heart wrenching, urgh. I had to read it all the way through without stopping to review, but I'll probably reread it again and give all my thoughts on each chapter. Thank you so much for writing this; it was incredible. Here are just some of my thoughts.I was going to say Yomi was extremely out of character and he liked Kurama by the end of the series at first when he arrived. But very clever, you addressed that thank you. Yomi is one of my favorite characters, and in most of the fiction I read he is portrayed as an evil bastard…which he is NOT. Oh and I love him in this. The shoving of Hiei’s dragon up Mukuro’s ass made me lol so hard! Wow Mukuro was a bitch in this...damn! But I hate her anyway so its cool. Uh! I love the Yoko and Shuichi dichotomy. Very well done. The ending was beautiful. I just cant praise this enough! Thank, thank you!
ardentes chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
This is a lovely story! I love your work! I remember reading some of your fan fiction on other websites and you were one of the first authors I had read for yyh fanfiction, along with Sandy Youko and Morgan D Tiny. Thank you for posting your work here!
Treasure Family chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
A perfect 10. Though I don't really like Kurama being pair up with kuronue, but I could understand why. Either way I will always be supportting you. Please continue to write your stories.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
i love it very much!
ScarletF0x18 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
poor kurama... O.O hiei... how could he forget hiei.. poor hiei.. i love this story..
jennifer100 chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
I love this story...it was sad at the End.
kuramabby chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
wow forever. Im so glade they were together in the end. i kinda like how hiei learned to be openly caring and sweet to kurama 3
kuramabby chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
OMG...8O this was so...romantic, sweet, sad. It tugged at my heart 3 x3
kuramabby chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
omg this is amazing, :3 i love it!
ishala8 chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Why is it that your fics always bring out the undignified nature of my tears? Still, I really liked it. It was bittersweet with a happy ending and the perfect amount of complication in your plot.

Well done, you're really good at this.
Enjeru chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
"and my extended Reikai Tantei family" AW (*gushes*) so cute!