Reviews for Tired
Chasing Liquor chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
This story was great fun all around. Really liked how you highlighted Jack's stressed-out nature. Poor man needs a rest and a pat on the forehead. I'm just starting the series on DVD - well, I'm due to watch Episodes 6-9 of Season 3 with my friend next week - and I totally understand why you ended this story at the time you did. Right now, I am completely disgusted with Kate's character. Playing head games with Jack, while being all up in Sawyer's grill, and then acting as if she doesn't understand why Jack's frustrated. I have hope that it gets better. I feel like there's no way they're going to go completely in the Kate/Sawyer direction, without somehow rationally explaining her behavior. Or maybe I'm just being way too optimistic. Anyway, thanks for writing this nice story.
annaislost chapter 19 . 11/3/2006
oh, i loved your story... So sad it isn't gonna keep going anymore... :(
airwar chapter 19 . 11/3/2006
God help me *heart breaks* right right Jack...Jack still writing Jack. Frank. Foxy fic? *deep breathe* Healing im healing through jate. Oh your writing. Never quit with the writing. Im healed. I think. Season 1 and 2 were completly different to 3 so yeah our charatcers wern't lies. im not making sense so im going to shut up now :p Love you!
guava22 chapter 19 . 11/3/2006
hey stun, i am so sad you are going to stop jate writing. Your fics are so amazing..infact i dont ever think i read a bad one! I think i will always keep the jate faith, maybe one day they will come back together :) but no jackiet or skate for me! ARGH! I am so pissed off with kate right now! ... You HAVE to keep writing stun because you are incredible... sometimes when i get down i go to your stories and they always cheer me up right away! I dont know what I am going when there are no more fabulous stories :( ...

Just try and hold the faith for a bit longer to see what really happens with jate...dont go jackiet on me anytime soon! Thank you once again,

keep up your wonderful writing .. and I will look out for you when you are a famous author haha :D :D (seriously i will)

from your number one fan of jate fics :D

guava22...aka flossie :)
Tahti chapter 17 . 11/3/2006
I've only read the collection now, can't believe I haven't noticed it before! But at least now I've got a big grin on my face - these are such sweet stories, I was in desperate need of cheer up and here it goes! Thank you so much!

I'm very sorry that you don't want to continue (like with 'Random'), but I do understand, like I said, I'm pretty NOT happy now, too. Call me dellusional, though, but I seriously don't believe Kate loves Sawyer - when did it happen? So perhaps not everything is what it seems and there's still hope for Jate? Perhaps when your initial anger and sadness subside, you'll be back with writing more here?... *keeps fingers crossed*

Take care! *hugs you*

Tahti
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 19 . 11/2/2006
Well its sad your not continuing, but i enjoyed it while it lasted! Very good and i hope lost takes a turn down a better path (i havent seen s3 yet)! Thanks again :D
SoInLuv chapter 19 . 11/2/2006
Sad to see you stop the writing but i totally understand, i am not happy with the way things seem to be going on Lost either. I really thought that it was gonna end up being Jack and Kate and part of me is still holding on but the possibilities are dwindling every time more and more. Thanks for your awesome writing, i love it and hopefully soon it will be back to Jate and you can start writing your awesome fics.

Priscila ]
MissFantabulous chapter 19 . 11/2/2006
Honestly, I'd have to agree with everything you just said there...
SonicH2O chapter 19 . 11/2/2006
on the lost forum we are finding some new hope we all missed in our intial anger. you should check it out. All my shows are on my bio including : Heroes, Prison Break, Bones, One Tree HIll, Justice, Grey's anatomy, Ugly Betty, Smallville, and Battlestar Galactica...i know too much time on my hands...but i REALLY hope you consider why the skex happens. I mean, none of us will be happy after this episode, but they will give jate a scene. We know she isn't going to throw away jack and hers relationship, unless the show has really and truly become pitiful and laughable.

p.s. until we get soemthing happy, do ya think you could do a fic where jack finds out, via creepy other cameras bout the skex, and when kate comes he shows it to her, and they go back and jack is with the others and comes back different and then jacket jangst happens...that would be cool
roseateglow chapter 19 . 11/2/2006
I just found your story a few days ago and was really loving it. I'm sad you're not continuing, but I TOTALLY understand. I completely agree with what you said. I don't understand how the writers can build up both relationships, and after just saying that she didn't love Sawyer, now all of a sudden, she just wants to have sex with him? This season has been kind of slow so far, and Foxy is the only strength. I won't waste space by ranting, but I just wanted to say that I totally agree with you.
Macdaddymom chapter 19 . 11/2/2006
Elizabeth,

Thanks for all your great work! I have to agree with you about the show and about Jate. I just don't get how we go from the look on the pier to basically neither Jack nor Kate mentioning the other for the next five episodes, even if they are only 2 days (which I don't buy either.) I will watch next week, but I've already told a friend that it looks like I won't be counting down the days until Feb. Too bad, but hey, maybe we'll get our lives back. Keep up writing. You have a real gift.
Suliet-Is-Love chapter 19 . 11/2/2006
Stupid Kate look what she did.
pickmysong -was Kate108 chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Aw
roseateglow chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
I can't wait to read the rest of this, it looks really adorable :)
hersheygal chapter 18 . 9/10/2006
tehe I loved that take on that episode.. if only that had actually hapened.. great chapter! I can't wait to see what you're going to do for WKD.