Reviews for Softly Lie Sleeping
StarlingChild4 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ahhhhh! *fangirling* Finally found some Jane Austen smut that was well-written! I love how you balance both graphic imagery and intimate, erm, figurative language because it works perfect in this kind of story and with these kind of characters.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I love the smutty goodness! Keep writing!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Beautiful story.
chavelaprincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
One of my all time favorite couples in literature and you wrote them so wonderfully, this was sexy and passionate and sweet.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Nice.

Cosmyk
lupinskitten chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Beautifully done. Sensual without being vulgar. )
tropicalgirlie chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wow, that was beautiful. I just watched the movie, and decided that I was sure there was some decent fic here to be read, and you have proven me correct. Thanks very much! Great story, and very well written.
misundersnape chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Well done!

This is my first foray out of my usual fandom (Harry Potter, of course), and I was not disappointed. Fantastically written and a beautifully choreographed rendition of 'that' night. Lovely!

misundersnape...
Gabrielle.Rickman.Snape chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I loved it! I truly did So cute.
m chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
love it. the thing that always bothered me was mariane's vanity but i guess it ended alright. alan is soooooo great
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Wonderful little story. Just what I was looking for after watching the movie again. I need to read the book now. Great work with both characters.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nicely written. Very realistic.
writer1272 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
So. Cute.

Great job!
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
cute! i love this couple
sasha2010 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Very good! Keep going with it!