Reviews for Beautiful
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
It sounds like an incredible date for Dramione. I just loved the connection (and chemistry) they shared together.

Fantastic!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Damn Ron and his timing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
LOL for Harry adding on to Ginny's food list when she tried to tone it down when Healer!Hermione asked.

I just love the chemistry between Dramione. They get carried away so easily! :D

Dang that interruption at the end!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I knew it! I knew that Draco would come to that decision eventually (I just didn't think it would be after 2 visits).

Lovely dinner between Dramione!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
I wasn't expecting Ron. And throughout their whole dinner, I was worried that Draco might show up and see them.

Once again, poor Claire.

Wonderful story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Aww! That was a generous gift! And here I thought it would be some object after reading the chapter's title.

Poor Claire not knowing about her family.

Hooray for the Potters!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Despite the rejection, I loved Draco's visit and I hope he does it again. I hope he and little Claire bond in the future.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Perfect song choice for dance #2; it seems like it hit home for them both (more than they thought).

I see a turning poinr has been reached for Dramione.

Great writing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great intro!

*hehe* Draco's going to be surprised when he meets his date. I hope he doesn't react badly (or vice versa for her reaction to him).
Serenity20251 chapter 41 . 9/23/2013
Really beautiful story like your title really really great I always like to see a Daddy Draco really great writing too like all of your other story the are all really good keep up the good work :)
Kilataia chapter 41 . 9/22/2013
Great story :)!
hannahhlizz chapter 41 . 9/16/2013
Little too OOC for me, but you are a very good writer! I will have to check out your other work to find one that is more suitable for my tastes.
Lovelywinterrose chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This story is one of my favorites! i totally love it 333
kitson15 chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH! are you insane?! Why would you end it like that! LOVED the story. I was completely obsessed Read the wholething in 3 days. But that ending. Whyyyy. Whhhhhyyyyy I say. WHHHHYYYY! No ok it was a trick of the light after several hours of long labour. Hermione is just seeing things.
slythernprincess chapter 41 . 8/29/2013
Ooh, such an eerie ending! Loved the story!
3,932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »