Reviews for Beautiful
sarsh chapter 41 . 8/25/2013
gosh I was hooked on this story! it was great. I do wish u hadn't of put in the last sentence tho. simply because one u said u wont do a sequal and 2 its detracts from the happy ending. o well, to each their own. im simply pretending its not there :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
poor Draco
kitty2lion chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
interesting
Literary Melody chapter 41 . 8/12/2013
Woah, woah, woah, why did you have to end it like that?! Like she's got Voldemort inside of her? Why?

But, yeah, cute name, cute story. Just a fun, happy read. Thanks for writing it!
Literary Melody chapter 40 . 8/12/2013
Aw, she's being called Mommy!
Literary Melody chapter 39 . 8/12/2013
Oh, snap, somebody stopped it! Thank Merlin!
Literary Melody chapter 38 . 8/12/2013
Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to walk away. I'd have the Ministry cut the Floo, have a bunch of Aurors outside and then go in through the chimney or roof or something. Dig a tunnel underground - I don't know. But I would make it happen.
Literary Melody chapter 37 . 8/12/2013
Oh no! Little owl!
Literary Melody chapter 36 . 8/12/2013
Hermione's pregnant, isn't she?
Literary Melody chapter 35 . 8/12/2013
Can't imagine how Hermione is going to act when she wakes up.

And yeah. Definitely thinking Tom Riddle.
Literary Melody chapter 34 . 8/12/2013
Draco, dear, don't go blaming Mione about this. It's not her fault. She didn't know.

And this Tom friend... just a coincidence that Voldemort's given name was Tom... I think not..
Literary Melody chapter 33 . 8/12/2013
Oh, no! Stupid bastard Fin! Grandpa my butt!
Literary Melody chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
Oh, my gosh they are engaged! I mean, we knew that this was coming, but still! It's amazing to know that it is finally here!

Oh, go away, Fin! You're ruining a happy moment!
Literary Melody chapter 31 . 8/12/2013
Never call a kid baggage. That's a big no-no, Mr. Weasley.
Literary Melody chapter 30 . 8/12/2013
Oh, my goodness, I thought for sure that she was going to get caught that time around. So glad that she didn't.

And Potter Baby is coming!
3,917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »