Reviews for Beautiful
Literary Melody chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Finally we have contact again. I know they kinda broke up this chapter, and are on the verge in the same one, but anytime where they are angry at one another is far too long in my opinion.
Literary Melody chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
It's an "I love you"! And we already know that she loves him, so everything is just perfect.
Literary Melody chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
Ron and Harry need to grow up and stop bitching about life when it doesn't go their way. Spoiled little brats.
Literary Melody chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
Aw, Claire is officially a Malfoy! So happy! Now, we just gotta make Hermione one and everything will be perfect. Heck, let's even adopt those three kids from the ward too. It'd be epic.
Literary Melody chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
Gah, why are there always knocks on doors to interrupt moments like these? It is simply criminal, I tell you.
Literary Melody chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
That was the perfect ending to the perfect night. I'm glad that Hermione at least had the guts to tell Ron that she was going on a date with Draco and doing it because she liked spending time with him. She could have hid it all again and hurt Draco in the process, and that would have just been sad.
Literary Melody chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
Oh dear. This is going to be messy. But a delicious kind of messy, so I am excited.
Literary Melody chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Quite the fancy dress for the... I don't know, third date? Girls shopping days are so much fun. I myself had one just a couple days ago.

Glad to see that they got over their little tiff that quickly. Certainly wouldn't want them angry with one another for long. That would be dreadful.
Literary Melody chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Whoop whoop! Go Hermione with the bold factor! So proud! And I'm glad that she told Ginny what was going on. Best not to keep these kinds of relationships in the dark for long. That way, when everyone finds out, it's not so much of an attack on the couple, since someone can support them. And Ginny is the perfect person to do that apparently. :D
Literary Melody chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
That went a lot better than I expected it would. But I am glad. I know that she'll probably have her outbursts, but that is to be expected, poor dear. And it was so cute when she suggested that they get married. Perceptive little child, indeed! Teehee
Literary Melody chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Oh, I can just tell that this next chapter is going to be a heart-breaker. But I am glad that Draco is going to be there for it. I just hope that she doesn't associate him with the bad feelings that she is no doubt going to be experiencing. And I hope that she doesn't get too angry with Mione either, though she is a little girl, and acting out is a common thing at that age. Hope that this goes okay.
Literary Melody chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Again, guys who can work that kids are winners in my book. Screw Ron and his French. I like Daddy Draco. Maybe he'll be the one to adopt Claire. That would be adorable. Poor girl; can't imagine what she's going through.
Literary Melody chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I really, really hope that that's Draco at the door.
Literary Melody chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Okay, so we're going off of the idea that he wasn't actually marked then. I'm cool with that. And did I read that correctly - BOTH twins are alive? Yay!

But yeah, Mione, shouldn't have just supposed. Now they have to start all over again!
Literary Melody chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
Ah, the famous coffee date - the starter of so many epic relationships. Just like this one, I think. :)
3,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »