Reviews for Beautiful
Guest chapter 41 . 12/15/2013
The last line of the whole thing actually gave me shivers! Fab story, well done x
Lunaris-wind chapter 41 . 12/14/2013
The last line of the epilogue nearly destroys this story, as do all the sections involving Fin and Voldemort. They simply don't fit. The story is a nice romantic fluff piece, and then BAM! Kidnapping! Voldemort! And... Fluff again until the last line. The fluff parts were great and well done, and BAM parts were not, mainly because they just didn't make sense in the story. The fact that you say that the reader can ignore Fin when he first appears and skip him furthers my point, because eventually, he cannot be ignored and essentially takes command of the story... And yet we can ignore him until he does so if we wish.

Anyway, thanks for writing.
Alex chapter 41 . 11/5/2013
Really loved the whole thing. The last ending sentence threw me off a bit, not sure what the red eye thing meant. But still, it was very sweet story.
Kindle chapter 41 . 10/17/2013
Literally yelled out at the last sentence. Major plot twist. Great story though.
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 41 . 10/11/2013
Oh no! Don't tell me Voldemort.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 32 . 9/30/2013
It was so sweet of a moment when Claire told Hermione that she loved her.

Hooray for Dramione's engagement!

You just to ruin the Christmas cheery by mentioning Fin at the end -_- I hope the engagement ring doesn't get transferred to Fin's planned polyjuiced form of Hermione (or I hope Draco could tell something is wrong before anything bad happens to Claire).

Aside from Fin, great Christmas celebration at Malfoy Manor.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 31 . 9/30/2013
The nerve of Ron -_- It was such a happy vibe with the baby's arrival until Ron ruined it.

Great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 30 . 9/30/2013
Why does Hermione have the habit to bring up specific conversations at the worst of times (I mean, she's in the middle of delivery Ginny's baby and yet she goes to try and smooth things over with Ron. He should be put on the back-burner of the healer's mind while Ginny should be on the forefront of it).

I was so nervous when Finn got as close as he did to Hermione. I guess its a good thing his opportunities passed because he'd be discovered as a fake once he got in that delivery room.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
I really don't like the stranger popping up in the chapter...it just depresses the mood of the chapter. The makeshift family were enjoying themselves as they trick-or-treated around.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 27 . 9/30/2013
The nerve of Blaise!

I have a very bad feeling about the stranger. He's been watching Claire long before she became an orphan. That is just unsettling.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Oh why must the presence of the stranger ruin such a celebratory chapter?

Claire was so adorable when first approached by Judge Otto.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
["Slow down Claire." Hermione said kneeling down and talking to her face to face.
"Slow down? I'm standing still Hermione." Claire said looking at her in an odd way.] -oh Claire, her innocence just makes her more adorable. Her response was just so cute!

The idea of the stranger...that is creepy.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 9/30/2013
It's about time Hermione pulled her head outta her a$$ and made amends with Draco...she did start the whole thing.

Whoa...it seems like they have a habit of overhearing confessions.

Ginny is a force to be reckoned with!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 9/30/2013
Hermione is a fool. Why couldn't she just leave it well enough alone? *facepalm* I'm wish Ginny when it came to her response to Hermione's confession of her fight with Draco.

*shakes head* Harry is being immature.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
["It feels good to have you here you know. Like you belong here." he said softly.] -aww! *swoon*That was such a sweet thing for Draco to say.

Eep! I love the ending of the chapter! I wonder if he knew that she was still awake.

Even when she's hyper, Claire is adorable.
3,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »