Reviews for Beautiful
Artemis chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I see what you did there with the Venus statue! That was clever!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/23/2015
The plot is great but you know what I don't think Hermione would be tearing down... She may be panicking a lot as suggested in books but she would have not broken down.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
Its a beautiful story... True to name
arsginny chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
It's cute and sweet. Good job
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Its interesting and lovely... I like it. I won't write a long review- I am sorry ,but it is a good and promising start
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
You'll catch her, and you'll wonder why. Why? Did it matter... then you'll realise petty things like that don't matter anymore, and you won't care. You'll be enthralled. Obsessed, even...
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 41 . 7/19/2015
I was once known as HPFAN, but then I finally got an account. I just wanted to say that I absolutley loved your story and the whole concept of it. I have always loved Hermione and Draco together, really I like Hermione with almost anyone except Ron, I don't know why, I just can't see them together, though J.K. can make them fit well enough, I still don't like them together so much. Draco and Hermione are one of the top on my list, they really are perfect for each other. Did you know that J.K. actually was thinking of pairing them together? Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really love your story! :)
Guest chapter 41 . 7/14/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
This fic is full of inane cliches, have to stop reading
guest chapter 41 . 7/9/2015
guest chapter 33 . 7/9/2015
Why did tou make Claire get kidnapped?!
guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Refictionista chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
How come, if the old man wouldn't give Draco the name of the girl at the auction for her privacy (saying she could tell him on their date if she wanted to do so), he then introduced the first dance between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger?
amazingmee chapter 41 . 7/7/2015
A gleam of red? Oh shit!
FanGirlJen chapter 41 . 7/6/2015