Reviews for Beautiful
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 9/30/2013
Oh dear...poor Hermione.

Ginny was awesome! She was just on a roll against the boys! HA!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
Alright, I forgive the interruption since it brought great news.

It's a shame that Draco can't adopt the new 'golden trio'.

Claire is so adorable!

[Hermione felt so complete while she was there. Like they were a family.] -I love that she feels this way and I believe this is foreshadowing somehow.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Oh I just love the balcony greeting between Dramione. So sweet.

Little Claire is going to be one lucky girl with a room like that and with Draco as her new father.

Aww for the indirect confessions between Dramione!

WTH! What's with all the interruptions?

Fantastic job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
It sounds like an incredible date for Dramione. I just loved the connection (and chemistry) they shared together.

Fantastic!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Damn Ron and his timing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
LOL for Harry adding on to Ginny's food list when she tried to tone it down when Healer!Hermione asked.

I just love the chemistry between Dramione. They get carried away so easily! :D

Dang that interruption at the end!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I knew it! I knew that Draco would come to that decision eventually (I just didn't think it would be after 2 visits).

Lovely dinner between Dramione!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
I wasn't expecting Ron. And throughout their whole dinner, I was worried that Draco might show up and see them.

Once again, poor Claire.

Wonderful story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Aww! That was a generous gift! And here I thought it would be some object after reading the chapter's title.

Poor Claire not knowing about her family.

Hooray for the Potters!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Despite the rejection, I loved Draco's visit and I hope he does it again. I hope he and little Claire bond in the future.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Perfect song choice for dance #2; it seems like it hit home for them both (more than they thought).

I see a turning poinr has been reached for Dramione.

Great writing!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Great intro!

*hehe* Draco's going to be surprised when he meets his date. I hope he doesn't react badly (or vice versa for her reaction to him).
Serenity20251 chapter 41 . 9/23/2013
Really beautiful story like your title really really great I always like to see a Daddy Draco really great writing too like all of your other story the are all really good keep up the good work :)
Kilataia chapter 41 . 9/22/2013
Great story :)!
hannahhlizz chapter 41 . 9/16/2013
Little too OOC for me, but you are a very good writer! I will have to check out your other work to find one that is more suitable for my tastes.
3,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »