Reviews for Not Perfect
finding chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
"...and she wouldn't have it any other way."

That line is captivating.

I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS! Second time I'm reading it, and it brings back all of the joy Sakura x Syaoran had once brought me. THANK YOU!
Saiyuki Tasuke chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Simple and cute...I like that!
danydanybb chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
OMG... This is so cute! Lovely story!

But I still think he's perfect... lol!
moondocc chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
cute ]
joviality chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
A simple yet very well written and sweet story )
lollipopper chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
omgosh that's the sweetest thing ever! aw :D great job :D i love it when you put in Sakura's thoughts every now and then. it makes the whole story flow so nicely. keep up the fantastic work !
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Wow, this is really good -screaming in background- ITS TOTALLY CUTE! -back to normal- the SxS pairing in this has gotta be one of the best ones I've ever read -screaming- MY FAVOURITE SxS EVER! 3 loved it!
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
-Squeals- Kawaii!
Kero chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
That was Kawaii! I loved that Syaoran was a Drama King, so freakin should write a fic where Syaochan is a drama king, that would be a fantastic change from his usual demeanor in fics.
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
ahaha i loved how you made syaoran's imperferct parts

drama king...AHAHAHa
BipolarPenguins chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
KAWAII!

:D

i luve it!
yang-v chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
i loved it! i really loved it! you wrote it so.. i dont know how to say it but this is wonderful! a piece of art! lol, i would like to say more but im to tired to think in another language thats not mine U

but i trully like your fic
Midblossom chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
E!

bi3 bi3
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
aww that's the sweetest thing ever... I guess a person being who they are, is what makes them "prefect"
summer lover chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
!

OMG! IT WAS SUCH A KAWAII AND SWEET ONECHOT! *_*!

AND SYAORAN IN IT IS SO...SMEXY! *drools*_!

*huggles syao-kun* sure he's not perfect-perfect, but that's where

reside his charm! _!OH MY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! AND SO CUTE TOO WHEN HE SAID HE WANTED ANOTHER BABY! CONTINUE THIS! PWEASE! Amyways, great joib mi sweet love! I hope you're enjoying you're new found vacation..*eyes you with envy* i'm still drowned into my final exams up until the June 23rd... evil school and teachers...oh well i'll stick around like always...;) *huggles* You have a good time alrightie!Good!

LOVE YOU STILL! xox!