Reviews for Heat Stroke
Weeee chapter 1 . 4/6
Hmmmmm... I am still torn between these two actions - congratulating you on a job well dons or torturing you for the interruption. Anyway, it was hot, kinda. Your writing is good. You did better than me when I tried to write an M rated fic. The only complaint that I have are the A/Ns in the middle of the story. I dont know why but they kind of ruined the flow of the story for me. Maybe it is just me. Nonetheless, job well done.
666darknessangel666 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I liked it! Honestly it was great. Your better at writing that kinda stuff than i am rest assured. You did great.
TaytayXD chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Sry I was too lazy to log in Dx

I laughed at this! Like, not to be mean, but because it was seriously funny. xDDD Loved it!
9shadowcat9 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
...Lolz. XD
Ryuuk96 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
*drools* Hot!

I fell off my chair when Roy interupted. Gr...and it was just getting good Roy, couldn't you have waited till like, 20 min l8er or something?

Sequel(sp?) please!

~ 3 ~
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
NO! He still has his pants on! [fangirl pouty sigh] But I loved it anyways. The writing style was very cute and your comments are highly entertaining! XD
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I'm going to rip your head off! I was SO wanting to see some action..but NO! *growls, and goes on a rampage* 5 hours later...ok, I'm back, sorry anyway..that was a good story, I've been obsessed with Envy/Ed ever since I heard the two were once related..but anywho LOVED IT!
nekoluver chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I liked it. It was kool... Well hot... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! XD

Yeah... it's late... I should sleep... But I won't! NO REST FOR THE WICKED! yeah... anywho! good job!

Keba-kun chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
I like, i like aot. THanks for posting, you did a good job!~Ja ne~
LawrenceHill chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
*Smacks your head for saying that your writing is bad* More chapters! *Adds to story alert*
Yee Mun chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
haha what was cute! If I can just say one thing, it's a bit hard to read with A/N's in the middle of the story, but overall it was a very cute story, that I would like to read a sequal to! ~Shaelyn
darksteel ninja chapter 1 . 8/26/2006

"dont burn things"

"but its FUN"

"i know"

"can i burn that kitty kat?"

"still...that was good"

a converstion with the vocie in my head
Avalene chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
_ I liketh your writing style, it's fun. And isn't that the point of fanfics?
sukidesusukiattekudasai chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
hehehehehhehe guess who! xD
C.C.Silo chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hee hee! i loved that! it was so cutee! But im hating Roy right now! If only he hadn't came for his work!Great fic! And you should write one about that cooler day,no?