Reviews for Not A Girl In No Man's Land Anymore
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 8 . 4/7
This was BRILLIANT. Thanks so much for doing a Darling Lili fic. I thought the 'dialogue technique' was wonderful and unique
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 7 . 4/7
Now I really have no idea what's happening
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 6 . 4/7
Yeouch - not what I was expecting. But he is right - Lili had a temper no other Julie Andrews character ever had
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 5 . 4/7
Well I wouldn't have thought the mother would've suggested it. I'm LOVING this story
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 4 . 4/7
Well, I'm glad they patched it up. It 's interesting how her parents don't know he was one of her assignments
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 3 . 4/7
Loved Loved Loved the 'Terribly, Desperately, Passionately' bit.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 4/7
I'm not sure I like where this is going. Her parents don't seem particularly enthused.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 4/7
Great beginning - although I doubt Lili would've said 'Mom', since she's European. I can't wait to see what's next.
tookyourmatches chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
YAY! LOVED it as usual! It made me laugh... making each romantic moment a "confession.." haha. (:

you are going to update soon, right?
heymissjoe chapter 8 . 9/1/2008
Yeh! Finally a new chapter! great my darling! Next you have to write a TSOM fic for me ;) lol. Love ya!
Steeleafan chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
Okay I don't even know the original story I just saw clips of it on YouTube. I really want to know the ending of it anyway.
heymissjoe chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Hie honey! OH, how could I not have seen you had updated earlier? Love that little chapter, and the description Lili's father gives of her is totally accurate, lol (hitting people, bad temper... I love her caracter, fisty, lol). Can't wait to hear what she has to say! Please, i hope you update soon...

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Take care!

Love.

Heymissjoe
tookyourmatches chapter 7 . 7/11/2007
Ooh yay! You updated! This is really good!
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
i loved it please update soon please
tookyourmatches chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Oh, how could I not have reviewed this before? I loove it, and I demand an update soon. lol jk. But.. I want to know if he runs after her!