Reviews for The Project
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
It was good for a short, romantic tale. I had to do something similiar to this, but the doll didn't cry or anything, and I didn't have a partner (although the idea of a girl hanging out with me would have been pretty sweet), but I did have to carry it around. A memory I try to forget.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
AW! tai is SO cute! i loved it! :D
chrono17 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Don't sell yoorself short this really wasn't poorly written. the plotline was a little bit simple but it was written very well. i enjoyed this a lot. though i don't really see Tai being that good and i don't see sora being that bad but its your story so hey, it was good.
digidreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
hey this fic was short but cute i want to ask u sum ?'s so can u e-mail me K? thax
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Tai and Sora forever.
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I Know you've had review about Yama and Sora being out of character, but I can tell there's definitely mor to them than what we've seen so far. As I always say, never judge a story until it's at least five chapters in. (or depending on the length) I happen to love this story, and it seriously makes me want to hug Tai!

He could win father of the year anyday!

I definitely have to add this to my favorites list, and your going on my favorite author list too. I still have a bit of catching up to do on some of your other stories, but I'll do by best to get them in.

Great job!
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Very good taiora story so far. liked the emotions u put into this. i hope to read more from you soon. l8r
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow, a well written fic, even though I think Sora was abit out of character; she is the child of love and always been a motherly figure, so you think she would enjoy a project like this. Matt also seemed a bit OOC because he really came across as a jerk in this story. Of course, Tai seemed like his usual self, so kudos for that.

On a side note, I must admit you are one of my favourite authors here. You have alot of good stories that I just love to read. Peace.