Reviews for Bridge
shannelle chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
this is a really good piece of fanfiction and its a shame that you still haven't updated in a really long time. its a really good story that you have here and it has a lot of potential to be great. all in all please update. you still have people that want to read the ending of this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
I saw this story in my favorites, and now I'm wondering why you stopped): you're a really fantastic writer. It's a rare ting to actually find a fic for this show that isn't completely mindless and entirely ooc and actually makes sense.
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
I just wanted to let you know how much I still love this story and routinely check back for updates. Hope there is more soon.
Sarah1106 chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
Loved It! Looking Forward To More!
planda chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
wow this story is really good! even though there are only 3 chapters, i'm totally hooked! its really too bad its on a hiatus.. please update soon? Its a really good story!
wprincessannw chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
I really like ur story! I hope you continue!
FindingReality chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Great Story! I hope Casey watches that DVD soon! The suspense is killing me!

Can't wait for an update! Write soon!
splenetic chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
No. Um. Yes. I mean. Wow.

Please write more?
arbitraryink chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
This has been a good read up until now - do you have any plans to finish?

- arbitraryink
TheVelvetVoice chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
i hope u update soon because i really like thiss
TheVelvetVoice chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
omg. when i read the part where it goes SEX TAPE! SEX TAPE. i burst out laughing. ahh. that was halarious and pleasent.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
OMG! that was really funny!, the derek and marti thing was cute! I NEED MORE!
highunicorns chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
aw i love this! update soon please!
iambanjte chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Wow. I really really like this story. It's probably the most level-headed, practical Dasey fanfiction I have read. It's sad that I just got into reading Life With Derek fanfiction now because I see that this was published a year ago. So, I guess it would be awkward to say something along the lines of: Update please!

Well, anyways still: Update please! ]: But if not, thank you for creating such an enjoyable story.
Katya chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
The fact that this story was never again updated makes me sad, but I loved the idea of it, and really hope someday you'll continue.