Reviews for Sunflower
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awww! That is so sweet. This is a great, wonderful, twist on the original!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Awesome!
CYLi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love your take on the Sleeping Beauty. Who isn't tired of the princess being rescued by the prince and the happily after? Sunflower is my favorite flower too :)

Love this story. Look forward to more works from you.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! The image of the sun and its flowers...
El Reino chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That had to be one of the sweetest things I have ever read. Thank you for writing, I loved it.

raniacurtis chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
SuLily chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
this was sweet and tragic and magical and a million more positive adjectives! This was an amazing idea executed well!
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh muffins, that prince is going to be disappointed when he finds that tower. :-)

I loved the character of the princess. It was very charming that what she seemed to want out of life was just the little thingsā€”to lie in a field, to climb a mountain.

Looking back, I realize that the line "Some things were stronger than magic" was a great bit of foreshadowing. Their love was stronger than magic. It was love that woke him up, it was love that got him to that tower when it was "supposed" to be a prince.

Beautiful piece of work. *teary smile*
Sunflower Kisses chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Love. Love. LOVE THIS STORY. Wow, you combined everything that I love in life into one story. ]
happyside chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
sweet!~ i always like it when the unlikely hero gets the girl... :)
elmaa chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I liked how they talked together and they shared their hopes or dreams- for some reason when i imagine people close to each other, they're always sharing their hopes and dreams LOL. And i like the recurring sunflowers!

And I suppose it's just up to our imagination as to whether his kiss worked out or not. I like to believe it did :)
pianoter chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Amazing. I adored the symbolism. And such a beautiful ending. The relationship between them was subtle but very well-thought out. I loved this.
violeteyedkitten chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Aww that was so sweet. It was a great interpretation of the time old story. Keep writing! :D

Love

Kitten
Healing.x.Rain chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I loved it!

It's so sweet, I wasn't exactly fond of the ending, though.

I was kind of wishing that you would have continued.

But, great job with this! )
AllHallow'sgurl chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Really good. I loved it. :)