Reviews for WITCH: Duelist Knights and the Crown of Light!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
i love it. but are u going to keep on writing it. i would really appreciate it if u did. plz update soon.
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
COOL! I hope you update soon!
Nyra II chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Ooh! Update! I'm liking this one alot so far. Can't wait to read more!
Duo chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
My CLAMP senses are tingling, they sense Magic Knights Rayearth!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
This is awsome! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Cobra-100 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Is it wrong for me to want Hay Lin, Will, and Harry to have a sometimes adult sometimes not, but allways playfully suportive relationship. I also just can't seem to like the Idea of Elyon and Caleb being together. It seems to me that Elyon isn't the type of girl who would date her best friends ex-boyfriend, especially is she thought that Cornelia's feelings might have been the reason for the break up. By a similer token, I don't see Cornelia and Elyon becomeing lovers anytime soon. It is true that they are very close friends, but I can't help but think that because of that any adult relationship they develope would happen either because one of them felt the change at the begining and decided to take the jump and see if it could be more, or because their relationship changed into an adult relationship without them noticing over a long peroid of time and then haveing one of them notice or someone else point it out to them. The only thing is that with the later of the two you would need them in close contact in an enviroment that could be considered low to medium stress for an extended peroid of time. If you have them part ways after this you could plant the seeds of such a situation, but you wouldn't be able to finish expanding on it. If you go the route of the fourmer at some point durring this little adventure then you will run into the trouble of a long distance relationship when Elyon goes back home. She does have a people to rule after all.
dark672 chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
it's good
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Update soon!
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
grins... fun... continue
Altherin chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Well this has to be one of the most interesting HP crossovers around. It's around the same league as The Red Dragons Order and Harbringer.

There were some other stories I found that were done by Filipino Authors. I do have to say they think up some of the most interesting scenarios. It's too bad I can't read tagalog well. I can speak and understand it well enough but reading takes too long for me as I have to reread every sentence.

Well I'm looking forward to the interaction between Keeper and the TeenTitans. And maybe you can add a bit of Tsubasa Chronicle (Chronicle of the Wings) as that is somewhat closely intertwined with XHolic. I can't wait to see the other crossovers you'll end up doing as for this fic the possibilities are endless.

I'll be waiting for your next update. _

Slytherson chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
please update sooN!
Talhos chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
I'm wondering, are you going to do a spin off or an one shot whith Keeper in Yuuko's world? That would be nice.

Anyways, was it my imagination or Keeper really did give Zangetsu to Caleb. I might be wrong, but there aren't many swords that big and covered in bandages.

I'll be looking forward for more chapters. Good work ;).
aliestrikehero chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I get the names! Eugee, Zethos, and Jooni:Yugi, Seto, and Joey.

It would be funny if Keeper Harry went the Naruto world and got him some Icha Icha! Did you give Caleb the Buster sword or something else? Give Harry a real weopon like a Fuuma Shuriken or a realy big ass sword like the First Tsurugi.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This is a very good and interesting chapter.
dark672 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006