Reviews for Omnibus
dr. sluice chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Sweet.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Sarah: er ... were the chapters meant to be slightly out of chronological order? i still love it! as with all your fics! you're a great writer and could most likely make it big if you focused your talents on original fictionals to publish nationally or internationally. love the stories, kiddo. and don't get mad about me calling you kiddo, i do refer to everyone who has earned my respect with their writing like that. very good job.
Newtype Omega chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Very nice, I was entertaining the idea of writing a reflective piece about another matter before this chapter was dropped into our laps so recently. (I wss under the impression that Yamato was going to be a more permanent fixture than we first thought, but I'm glad Kakashi is going to be sticking around for a while.)

Nice job on this drabble in particular, it's not often someone fits something like this into the most current storyline. Maybe the next one could mention Sai or something as he watches Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura interact? (Just a thought, take it however you like.)

Until next time!
ronny-of-yore chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
I liked this alot. Especially your 'Guilt' drabble. Nice job
Felix02 chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Hehe.

I wasn't even going to review this chapter, but when I finished redaing I couldn't help but tell you what a cute one shot this is. Yeah, I don't think Kakashi really thought highly of Sakura for a long time until she changed that. Well, people have to grow up one day or another.

This chapter was beautifully written and fuffy...I need those every once and again. Thanks for writing this!
chibisasuke chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
aw-haw... so adorable!

I like how you went into the eraser story... I actually forgot that even happened.. very cute! _

-Yui
secret.dreams.3 chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
be happy that you're the first KakaSaku fic that i liked. LUV your first chapt though.. hehe
Felix02 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That was a short simple yet wonderfully written story. I hope to hear more from you in the future. I also like the title though I cannot fully translate it in my mind. I know it has something to do with the word "all" but I can't fingure out what case your used it in. Is it dative or something else. Sorry my latin skills are fading from me fast.
chibisasuke chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
This is such a sweet piece of work, I hope you might build from this?