Reviews for The Like Letter
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 7/1
i like like you but not LIKE LIKE you but now i REALLY LIKE LIKE YOU! LOL
this story was really fun and adorable and the repartee was hilarious! sweet story!
gin
Kagome Weasley chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Just one word to express my feelings for this fic: PERFECT!
Breeluv chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
You have given me inspiration for a new story actually a one shot thank you! I really had a bad case of writers block and thought I could never write again but this cute story helped me! Inukag forever and God bless you(:
Star chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I KNEW IT! I knew Kikyo was conspiring to hook them up :D
delicate caramel chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was so sweet and refreshing! I really love both Inuyasha's and Kagome's personalities... They are perfect! Great story, definitely a favorite :)
Koi no yami chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
very cute story...
Ayumi-Chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
YESS! great story oh yeah! XD i really like it oh i want comment kikyou in this story is not a bad person i like her v oh and i like when she said 'someday there will be a happiest girl' (sorry i forgot the words) GOOD STORY! I like it and keep up the good work HOUNTO NI TANOSHII Very happy/Really really happy
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
hi. i really liked this fanfic! it was so cute how kagome comforted inuyasha in just a letter. i also liked it that kikyo wasn't a total bitch. i guess for the most part, i'm a kikyo hater, but i do like it when she isn't the she-devil of the fanfics. i just don't like her with inuyasha. i also liked how (i think this is wat happened) kikyo set up inuyasha and kagome. it was so sweet! well, keep writing! -
NekoKags1292 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this was so cute i really loved it
tohruxkyoxyukilover chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
yay! loved it especially the fact that they kissed in the middle of the street!
Dreamer6164 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aw! This story was amazing! So cute! You did a wonderful job with this. And I really like that you made Kikyo a good person. Great job!

~Dreamer6164~
Shahid Kapoor no.1fangirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love this story! Nice job both my sister and I love it!

Peace out
The Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Hm. I wonder if anyone else noticed the blatant Furuba references. I mean, other than that it was nice.
killertrees chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
I LOVED IT! It was so cute. A great take on their relationship and it's nice to have some non-Kikyo bashing for once! Great work!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This was a very cute story. I really enjoyed it! Keep up the good work! _
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »