Reviews for No one Knows Her Better Than Him
Sweetlilloz chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
aww very sweet.
i hate Ginny chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
this story had major errors,

first didn't harry have two boxes he was going to give for hermione?

second, ron, draco, ginny , and lavender didn't even know harry and hermione were dating but still they didn't even ask.

Third: We all know hermione doesn't have a brother and considering she never mentioned him harry would at least ask her why she didn't tell them about him, i can't remember anymore mistakes but i'm sure there were moere
JKM chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Where did Hermione grow a brother from, and how come an Ipod that did not even exist when they were at Hogwarts, spoilt a story that started out ok, I can never get to finish stories that have such glaring errors in them.
Harry's My Boy chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
Very adorable! Cute story! Well, adios!

Harry's My Boy chapter 7 . 1/1/2008
Cute dress! Well, time to read the final chappie! Wait... DRACO AND GINNY? Sorry, that just sunk in. CUTE!

Harry's My Boy chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
Hee hee hee! Very cute! Although, I think that Harry and Hermione are moving a BIT fast for just starting dating... Anyway, keep up the good work!

dotylink64 chapter 8 . 1/1/2008
i like it...good ending!
Harry's My Boy chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
AH! EE EE E! GOTTA READ GOTTA READ GOTTA READ! GREAT JOB!
Harry's My Boy chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Oh! Good bands! :) LOVE AC/DC! Anyway, great chappie!

Harry's My Boy chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Oh, that was adorable! :) I absolutely LOVE the inscription! Wow, Ron is 3 feet taller than Harry... So he's, like, 9 feet tall? Just thought I'd point out that extremity. Otherwise this chappie was very good! GREAT JOB!

Harry's My Boy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Heck, I want THAT bathroom! LOL! Anyway, very cute, going to read the next chappie! ;)

Readerforlife chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
cute ending :]
dotylink64 chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
i like it alot! cant wait for the next chapter!
nezt chapter 7 . 12/30/2007