Reviews for Never Leave a Buddy Behind, Part II
Fractal Moonshine chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
I discovered the sequel to "Never Leave a Buddy Behind." What a warm ending! I liked it very much.
TheNaggingCube chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Still hate you for killing of Colby but it all worked fantastically. Great sequel.

HEHEHE Pi.
Cutter12 chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
Well, you answered all of my questions that I left in the review from the previous story. And, you answered all of them splendidly.

My heart always aches for the characters when I read your stories. Though I'm saddened to read that Colby died, I'm gladdened to know that everyone knows that he is a hero.
TheologyDiscography chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
OMG, that's awsome.

I think Colby would approve. He's always been pretty fond of Charlie.
spnMom chapter 14 . 4/22/2009
Wonderful ending, but how could you kill *sniff* poor Colby *sniff*... Loved it anyway :-)
sentarla chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
hi, really liked the first story, and was happy to see that you wrote a sequel, was sad to see colby dead, but great story!
silen chapter 14 . 3/20/2008
beautiful! i read the two stories in one go so i review for both here. you wrote that story beautifully. one of my favorite sentence is the last one of this part. 'he could swear that he heard Colby laughing' i think so too, especially since when Colby said: "thank you, i know what PI is!" when i read that Archimedes was the one who found PI i immediatly thought of that.

mia-dcwut-09 chapter 14 . 2/26/2008
aw im in tears

Colby's death first got to me

I was wondering when Charlie was going to break down

the last few made me cry

Loved how charlie set up the scholarship in his name so sweet

nice way to be remembered this also got to me loved it
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 14 . 2/10/2007
so sad that colbys dead!
julia chapter 14 . 7/17/2006
I hated to see Colby die but glad he realy was a good guy in the end. Great story.
FrankMustGetHurtSomehow chapter 14 . 7/6/2006
Nice! nice ! nice ! nice ! nice ! update soon !
Swasti chapter 14 . 6/21/2006
oh this was just lovely!
cmaddict chapter 14 . 6/17/2006
FANTASTIC story! I loved the pseudo-endings, and I loved the real one. I really can't say any more than that. It was just awesome.
FluffNutter chapter 14 . 6/17/2006
Oh, you are so welcome! I enjoyed this story very much!

"Charlie, did you know that Archimedes also invented the screw?" ROTFLMAO!

And I see there is yet another sequel already up to enjoy. Yay!

Write on, girlfriend!
Walkin' in Memphis chapter 14 . 6/16/2006
That was great! You're one of my favorite authors because you always finish your stories, and quickly! I'm not very patient! :) Not when it comes to things I like! And your stories are very well written as well!

Thanks and keep writing!