Reviews for Eight Gates
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 7/1
I almost cried...
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 5/28
the line about sakura kissing him and being the closest thing he has to a daughter is going to stay with me for a long time
MyNamesWASABI chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
A powerful piece of fiction. I don't have much more I can say except, despite the sadness and the deaths and all, I enjoyed reading this.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was really good. Love the writing style. It broke something within the reader that was abstract enough that it left a mark.
Thatoneguy chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ummmm... Wow? That's about all I can think to say... This, while very cool, is very very disturbing. Its not bad, just not what I used to.
animechik16 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I'M GONNA CRY!

so sad but so beautifully done! u got words dude(t) that was hekka good. man I love kakashi! he's awesome and I hope everything turns out good in the end of naruto I read the latest chapter.

DAM U cliffhangers.

O well good/sad/angst story
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was very well written. The POV put us right on the battlefield and it seemed so hopeless. You captured true warfare in ninja war and the sacrifices they have to make. Beautifully done.
Erysimum chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Reading this again, I forgot how much it moved me the first time. Well written and heartbreaking.
HopeinAshes chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is just so... brilliant, I suppose. You've created the perfect setting of utter devestation with but a few short lines. Even just touching on what each character is doing, I can feel each one's struggle and desperation come through clearly. And it's amazing how you outline the relationships between them in the process. The first person viewpoint, taking everything in in quick snapshots is so much more effective than an omniscient view. Even just a few lines in, I had chills, and I started tearing up right about where Pakkun refused to leave. It's briliant, the way you incorporated such tragedy, even interspersed it with a bit of Kakashi's trademark snark. And that last line is absolutely beautiful. *copies it into list of fave quotes* It's such a bittersweet way to end it, and it still haunts me.
Malifique chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This gave me shivers, in the best of ways. Gorgeous stuff. Well done!
Cardboard Bike chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is incredibly powerful... wow
mushroomfarm chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wow, just wow. Seriously amazing. Beautifully written.

Incredible fic.
Sejitsu chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Ooh. *has chills* You pulled this off very well, for such a difficult POV to write!
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was amazing. Utterly, crushingly amazing. Had I read this a few years ago, it would've passed for a canon future easily. Beautifully written; kudos to you as an author.

From Tubby. :-)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
My heart is thrumming in my throat... I bow down to your greatness! :D This is an amazing one-shot - every word hits you with the force of a speeding truck. Kakashi is not quite as tragic in death as he is in life.