Reviews for And Nothing Made Sense Anymore
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 4/6
loved this story... describing those moments after the rooftop...
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
so ive just stumbled across the masterpiece that is Veronica Mars...and I just watched the season 2 finale...and wow...what an epic way for everything to just come tumbling out...right in front of logan to...
his face when he connected the dots and realized beaver raped veronica...oh man
this oneshot was perfect
Shadow Spirit chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
heart breaking and sweet. like it :)
buffyveronicafan chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow, I mean Wow! A scene like this was needed in the last ep. for sure. Great work.
Ravenmist'Always chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
You do know Keith wasn't on the plane, right? I love the story, it was sad, but sweet, I'm adding it to my favorites. Did you here? They ordered 13 episodes of Veronica Mars, 3rd season, and if they didn't like it they would cancel the show! If they do, they'd order more, and maybe request for a new season. Cross your fingers Veronica fans!
shelubbsu chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
i.

am.

amazed.
Jodi chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the great job!
Wherefore L'amour chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
o that;s really good! Like, really, really, fantastically good!
tragicallyepic chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
One word: Perfect. This is definitely going on my favorite's list :) Great Job!
Keri chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Beautiful! The finale was amazing, but definitely lacking a scene like this
meg121 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Really good story. Are you writing more or ending it here? I siggest continuing.
SatisfactoryInfluence chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was amazing! That's the one word I used to sum it up, amazing. It was a lot of things, all good of course. Keep up the good work.
Duckygirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
that was a sad one shot! but definitely good! well framed and well played with the readers and character's emotions!
LitaHardyY2J chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I LOVED it! I've been waiting for someone to tell a story about what happened between the rooftop and them asleep on the couch. And you did it wonderfully. Thank you Thank you Thank you!