Reviews for Innocent
hervissa chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
woooow...absolutely amazing! I just hoped that good old maggy will let them live... :)
gem1990 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
OMG. How tragic and sad. I never thought of that scene in the movie that way. Wonderful job on painting a new prospective.
Raven-Padfoot-Marauder chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
This was rather good. The family in the movie intrigued me and I had to read it. I am terribly impressed. You're a fantastic writer, keep up the good work. *Is currently reading through "People Ain't No Good"*
melchick chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
i hoped they got out in the movie :'(

Keep writing

mcgurrin chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i like it
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Woh.. Woh... Woh... *.* (jaw drops) Wow, that was AWESOME! Your writing is brilliant as always! And now I feel like I've seen half of the movie! (It's not out here in Japan yet.. *sniffles and sighs*) Thank you for posting it on and as always, WONDERFUL PIECE OF WRITING! XD *throws confetti*

P.S.- So I'm guessing this is a One-Shot? o_O
red157 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was, well, really good. I liked it alot, it's a shame the writers didn't use anything like this in the film.
jerikojak chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Excellent! I enjoyed this story very much because of your perfect imagery and character technique. It had actually never crossed my mind what had happened to this family after the end of the battle but this is probably most likely what occured. To me you are a very daring writer, uninhibited by the unrealistic "lighter side" of things. I hope you write more. You really are very good at it.

BTW, I actually think it was the woman in the car, not Erik, who locked the doors. There would be more humor in a woman locking the car doors AFTER witnessing a man move an entire bridge weighing thousands of pounds a few miles away. The point of locking the doors would be moot and the irony would not be lost on Erik, hence his wicked little smirk. I loved that scene.
Maid of the Mer chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I wondered what happened to that family. Good job!

Maid of the Mer
Eraina chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Ah, so you DID assume they died. I'm surprised at how few people have been wondering this-what happened to the people in the car when Magneto was throwing the cars directly behind him at the battlefield on Alcatraz. Romantically, I like to think they didn't die, but I realize this is highly unlikely. It was a big gap that the filmmakers left which they should have filled.

The only plot disagreement I have with you is the locking of the door. I say Magneto locked it himself. I think that was what was supposed to be implied, and that's probably what a lot of others thought, too.

You write like me, in my opinion-with an intelligent style, but sadly, one which doesn't seem to find many reviews here on even in this category. If you find out why, tell me, for it is unfair, is it not? To come to the point: Thank you for writing a piece that deals with the unanswered questions. You write much better than most.