Reviews for Spell
Spock Prime chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I'm literally crying so hard right now. I have never read ANYTHING that has made me cry before. You are an angel, this fic is so amazing, it's the most amazing thing I've read in my whole life.
RogueArrow chapter 22 . 10/30/2006
I really liked your story. I can't wait for the sequal. Please have it up soon. I want to know what hapens.
Hopeless-Romantic-Daydreamer chapter 21 . 10/9/2006
hey i know ive reviewed ur story before, but i need to know the name of the sequel. i wanna keep reading it
FireZombie chapter 22 . 9/16/2006
Your story was awesome! One of the weirdest and most origional I've read so far. Great job and I can't wait for the sequal.
rodney215 chapter 22 . 9/16/2006
Just read your story all at once. As it went along it kept getting better and better. You had me hooked by the end. I hope your sequel is up soon. Can't wait. Great job!
I'm So Me It's Crazy chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
Cool Chapter..I love it. You fixed it! Update soon!
VamptressWitch905 chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
Great chapter!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
hotforjensen101 chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
You have to continue this I have to know how Dean does rasing a baby. it rocks.
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 22 . 9/15/2006
aw that was cute. I hope Dean heard her so he can know Wolf is the baby. Update soon!
I'm So Me It's Crazy chapter 21 . 9/11/2006
Aw...poor dean. Fix it fast! Update soon!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 21 . 9/11/2006
FINALLY! lol yay ugly baby's gonna go away and Dean will be skinny again! Woot woot. lol update soon!
hazbo chapter 20 . 9/8/2006
great chapter but i want wolf alive again. update soon
hotforjensen101 chapter 20 . 9/7/2006
Awesome maybe you could bring Wolf back from the dead in some crazy ending, that would be cool, I just don't want to believe that she'd dead, I really liked her. can't wait for more.
I'm So Me It's Crazy chapter 20 . 9/7/2006
Aw...poor Dean. Poor Wolf. Poor Sammy. But mostly poor Dean. Bring wolf back! Find a way! Do it right now! Update soon!
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 20 . 9/7/2006
this shit is so crazy I can't get over it! lol this is really sad and I still hope you find some miracle way to make everything go back to normal and bring Wolf back. Update soon!