Reviews for Warrior...Slayer...Hacker
Myrddin le Faye chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
The beginning of these Halloween stories all seem to be the same up until the change. It would be nice for it go go further awry, but what ever. It was freaking awesome anyway. It would be nice to read a follow up, but I understand its also nicely finished here. Thanks.
RosaCaninaAishiteru chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hehehe! I'm glade to read this! Thanks.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*hee* Nice.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Nice work.
TheBear chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
Awesome! I loved it.

You know, it just begs for a chapter two in which Buffy makes good on Xena claim...

TheBear!
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
What a terrific telling of that episode! I've always been a fan of Xena Warrior Princess from the very first episode (and I'm still pissed because I didn't tape it) and this was a very clever way of weaving the two TV shows together. The only thing that would have made it perfect is if Xena/Buffy had sliced Spike's head off his shoulders. Let's have more in this vein.
Bits chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
What can I say? I agree with ms. You have an awfully big mouth, whining that you question the sanity of people who like B/S together. That is a horribly rude and senseless thing to say. You are a really pathetic individual.
ms chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
Interesting that your biography - the story of you - only speaks of your distaste for a fictional character.
daviderl31 chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Liked this version better than the TV ep. But, then, big fan of X and G (especially G).
Casandra chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Loved the fic! I always had caught on to that X/G subtext myself!
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Aw, poor Oz! And Xander didn't get to beat up Larry! :) Anyway, cool idea, well pulled off. Buffy/Willow Xena/Gabrielle...never thought of that before.
Britchick chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Yay, I'm soooo sick of all the angst. For christ's sake, we know she's gonna come back to life!
Ivy chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Yay! Thank-you, Thank-you for giving us a story not related to the Gift! I love Buffy/Willow stories and this one was well written and kept to the plot of the episode. Plus, I was happy to see another story by you-it's been a while.:-)
Bolo chapter 1 . 5/28/2001