Reviews for A choice made out of fear
Aliiiiiice chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
I love your fic'! the way you write, the cold shell as Brennan... it was very hard for my little nerves but I've made it :D I hope you'll update soon! :)
Temporarily-Obsessed chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
I'm rather confused.
Objective Mistress chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
A very interesting premise done well. Keep it up.
DenialLove chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
I'm loving this story :-) Brennan needs a wake up call like this when it comes to Booth :-). Keep on writing and I can't wait for the next update!
Daniyell37 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
woah

this is just awesome. i cant wait to read the rest hurry!

and i completly agree when angela says ‘It has come so far that you can’t open the door to yourself anymore.’ shes closed herself up all her life. only booth can opens those doors for her :]
VENZwife chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Ah! No! Poor Brennan turned into a hermit! She has to see what she is doing to herself!

Please post the next chapter very soon! I am on the edge of my seat here!
runawaylikeitwasyesterday chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Wow! This is really interesting and creative! I can't wait for more!
VENZwife chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I'm loving this! I can't wait to see where her coma world will take her next. When she will realize she is viewing her life based on possible choices she could make. Please post again soon!
Transylvanian chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Good story so far, I can't wait to read more.
ILuvLucasPeytonScott chapter 1 . 10/2/2009

This was a fantastic chapter 1. I absolutely loved it. When I was looking for something to read and read your summary, it made me want to read more. which is a major plus. Uhmm... the only thing i would say to work on, is another story. I want to read more and more from you.
a2zmom chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Very interesting so far. Reminds me of the play "Our Town" (although Brennan isn't dead).
bookwormlady chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
HUH? What happened to the other chapters?
baileybeagle chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I like it so far, please continue.
VENZwife chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Loving this concept! Kinda like scrooge/brennan premise, right?

Can't wait til the next chapter to see where you go with this! :-)
LuLu.LG chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
U dong have to delete it just continue