Reviews for Away
Lems chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
a pity you discontinued the fic...

...
atom-of-ice chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
is the fic over? i hope you continue to update
MyHeartIsAnEmptyRoom chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
aw dude, sorry about ur leg. hope ur better now

i really like this story. it'd be awesome if u continued :]

hehe, one question, in a few fix that i read, they keep on talking about ino becoming an interagator and ibiki is her sensei, does this happen in the manga? (soz i only watch the anime, and they only just started the timeskip!)

plz reply and update
Gaahina chan chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
hi!

I love this pairing. although there are some grammatical errors.. (like in my fics XD) your fic is still nice.

I like Ino's attitude.

I hope your leg is better. so please recover and don't push yourself please bring it more!
AliKat89 chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Please update soon! Its 2007 already, I've been waiting six months for you to update so please get the next chapter up soon!
silveraqueen chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
OMGOMGOGMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMG Argh you're turning me into a friggen fangirl. And it's okay your leg broke. It just proves how hard-core you are. *high five* yeah sorry I'm trying to make a joke out of it. But I really do hope you get better!

And what is this silly neji thinking about in his dirty mind.. hmm? Well I hope you can update as soon as you can but first you should get alot of rest and stuff. Hope you get better soon!-[Favorite Stories][Story Alerts]
oslapedo chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Please update as soon as you can it's been too long
Flaming Beauty chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
sorry about your leg but wouldn't your parents want to keep the internet so you had a source of entertainment it's not like you can 'walk' he he er that was supose to make you laugh...ANYWAYS update soon its been like 3 months
x-p.a.t.t.y-x chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
wats the pairings?
BlooVeggieStix chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Lol. that's funny. GO INO!
Chaotic Revelation chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Sorry about your leg! I hope you fell better! And I hope you update soon too! Because I love this story! Update soon please!

Signed,

HamHamIbm
of wonderlands and alices chapter 4 . 7/28/2006
Aww, it's okay, I hope you get better soon! I really like this story and this ino your portraying. bah, haruno-san is such a bitch, i hate the way she so easily throws away friendships. well, update soon, i'll be waiting!
Namiko321 chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
YAY! GOOD CHAPTER! Im a Ino fan as you can see, anyways, the chapter was great, update soon!
MisSs005 chapter 4 . 6/27/2006
Hey.. Wow 0.0 You broke your leg..? Sounds like nasty stuff to me.. Anyways, hope you'll recover soon and can write again ;))
Zydureito chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
great story so far :) really interesting!