Reviews for The Net Second Coming
Soul Reaver chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Hey,

Nice little precursor to another rise of the Praetorians fic. As a fellow fan of the Net I've always missed the series and am glad that it lives on in fanfiction.

Please post another chapter when the muse strikes you. I'll keep a weather eye on for it.

I've recently written a Net/Jurassic Park crossover and I'd be honored if you'd take a look at it.

Regards

Soul Reaver
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
This sounds interesting, I look forward to more.
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
You definitely need to update this story! I want to know what's going to happen! (In case you didn't know, my penname used to be what it is now, before I changed it to IslandWriter. I just changed it back-and don't plan on changing it ever again!) Anywho, I love this so far and must know what happens!
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I can't believe I didn't see this posted before! It makes me so happy that there is someone else out there who knows the show and has a story! Keep posting I want to know what happens next! (btw...almost reminds me of my current unfinished piece "Still Running" where you think they're gone, but then they turn out not to be. Same thing with another piece I'm working on called "Dog" but I won't be posting that one until I'm finished writing it to make things easier. Anyway, can't wait to read what happens next!