Reviews for Water
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
well she did say shy shouldve thrown a kunia at him when she had the chance ther is that chance
Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I thought it was a cute cheesy! Hee Hee Awesome job! P
The Panda assassin chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
THis story was so eloquent. I loved the water comparisons. Of Course I loved this story since it's about Neji AND Tenten.
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
It's not cheesy at all! I liked how Tenten was practically beating herself with a stick (better yet a katana) because of the awkward position she put herself in. I thought when Neji said he wasn't laughing, Tenten was going to say something back about how he's the one lying between his teeth instead of her or something. I think I prefer this outcome to my aforementioned. (Oh, Jeez. I can't believe I've 13.) Anyway, being a grammar freak, I'll tell you I've found no mistakes. I like the amount of details you put into single thoughts, something even I couldn't do, and I liked how you compared Neji to a rock. I think you should put Tenten's thoughts and Neji's thoughts (if any) in italics so it could more easily be differentiated. (Yup, still can't believe it.)
CoughHackChokeDie chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Cheesy? Maybe. But oh so satisfying *o*
Blood Red Sharingan chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I love it. I"ll have to read the other elementums some other day.
Neopuff chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This writing was so awesome, I loved it! Your writing style is amazing! I'm even reviewing in...not...leet speak or whatever just to not look too...what's the word? Ah, patheitc, compared to your writing.

Ok nvrmind i got bored with that

i guess dats why i dont usually write like that but still your writing is awesome and you like all the pairings i like which is even better!

im so gonna read your naruhina and sasusaku, maybe shikaino, cuz even though i support the pairing i just really hate ino so oh wellz i read it anyways buh-bye!
Yugao chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Nice. They really are a lot like water, Neji more than Tenten (I've seen her as more Earth/Air over Water.) But very nice metaphors, and good imagery. You're a great writer so far, and it wasn't cheesy! At least, I don't think so. But then I might have a very distorted perception on what's cheesy and what isn't. Anyway! Nice work.
Sapphire Luna chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
That was nicely written. Lots of words I didn't understand.. XD
Garowyn chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Nice work.
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Wow! That was great! And as for this fic being cheesy...I LIKE CHEESE! A LOT!
Possessed-Gummy-Bear-Inferno chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
No it's not cheesy (although I do like cheese..yum.) (slaps self) anyways, this was beautifully written and kept me entertained the whole time. Great work! XD
EraTomo chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
so kawaii! -goes to read the rest of elementum- btw, I'm thirsty now! xD
ness345 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw, very cheesy, but very cute. can't wait for the others.
Edicius chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
AH!I LOVE IT!Then she threw a kunai at him xD rofls... But, or course, we all know...Neji predicted it so he probably avoided the attack...or did he? o.O lol...anyways..nice job on the story!Hope you write more!NEJITEN FOREVER!