Reviews for Watercolour Canvas
Takarifan4ever chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
i loved it ok i know it might sound stupid but i cryed. it was awsome. please please please wright more takari fics like this one thans.

your #1 fan

Takari fan forever
emma chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Very cool story ure very talented u got all the emotions right i wnted 2 hit t.k for feelin gso sorry 4 himself and 4 brakin kari's heart. The powerful metaphors towards the end were an excellent touch! TOTALLY WIKID
eunc chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
hey, i've read this before, but i guess i forgot to review it. anyway, this was so sad at the beginning when T.K broke Kari's heart and told her that they could be no more. . . . *sniffle* and it was so touching how Tai came to Kari's rescue as a big brother *smiles* and when he taught T.K a lesson *grins and frowns at the same time* it was slightly displeasing (because it's TAKERU), but interesting (since it's TAI defending his little sister). Continue writings like this (although, make them a little more happier). happy writing!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Another cute fic! . I'm a fan of Taiora, so I kinda sneered at the Sorato parts (I hate Matt), but I liked this overall. Poor Kari, always getting the butt-end of the deal with her and TK's relationship... 0
Neostar1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Good, but a bit corny..."Protect My Heart" was MUCH better...
TK's Angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
I'm still confused about one small thing though, why did he leave her in the first place, and what in the world did Taichi know?

But besides all that, the fic was extremely cute and well thought out.
Cetacea chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! You're really good at this writing business! Have you ever written a book or two? Anyway, there's just one problem with this story. WHY'D TK BREAK UP WITH HER? I don't get it. Wait. Maybe I just missed it somehow. Well, I have no idea why, but I'd still like to know.
Ismini chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
I failed to find a plot anywhere, and I didn't think TK really had a reason to leave her. Still, you managed to keep them both in-character, and there were some moments I found really sweet. I also liked the Tai/TK moment, shows the big brother type I like so much in fanfics. I liked the ending too. _

Besides that, it was fluffy. Boring too, compared to your other fanfics.
Hopeful Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
Wow. That was great. And you're right: they are perfect for each other.
gone account chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Great story! I practically cried when Hikari and Takeru got back together in the end. You are really good at writing romance stories! I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Ana _
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
a good fic
LightBlossom chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Beautiful story. It was very touching. I almost cried.
BoarderKC Didn't sign in chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
That was sweet. Very nice!
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
KAWAII!
AnimeCrazyDC chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Romantically sad. But I still don't understand why Toei didn't make Tk and Kari a couple. I thought from the very beginning of 01 (ok, maybe not the beginning since Kari didn't exactly start out at summer camp)that of all the kids destined to be a couple it would've been the the children of Hope Light. But noooooo!