Reviews for Date Tease
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Poor Nick! But she said yes... well, to lunch. But still... I totally loved this - I am all for Alex/Olivia. This was so cute!

Keep up the amazing work!
princess101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I absolutely loved this. You should continue it. Great job!
Andy chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
hahaha very funny! and i lika AO better too... though i don't know richard.. i've never seen conviction.. hasn't aired here yet, in my flat little country :-(
kill-kiss-be chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Oh my god. That was hilarious, clever and incredibly well-written...

I loved it!
Calculated Artificiality chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Normally, I hate anything AO, I prefer to see them with Jim/Elliot, respectively. But I really did enjoy this. Good job.
GB Keeper chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
That was really funny. I could see Brian and Billy doing that too.
SVUAddict chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
That was so funny. I love it when he asks her if she likes cheese. I also loved the ending. I wish i could have seen Brian and Billy's face when he told them she said yes.
Melissa chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
That was pretty funny. I could see Peluso and Desmond doing something like that to him. Thanks for the good laugh.
greenovalfruit chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
::facepalm so much::

Oh that was embarrassing.

But yay A/O!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Yeah - more conviction fiction! I can totally see Brian and Billy doing that to Potter, who really needs to loosen up - a lot. Can't wait to see more!
omegia chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Ha ha that was a Great chapter!Finally a Conviction fanfic'. I hope they bring Conviction on for another season.!

-Nika
c.roy chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
yay! conviction fanfiction! i love your writing, you are an amazing writer for this sort of stuff. i have read many of your a/o stories, they are my fav fandom right now. anyways keep up the great work and write another a/o conviction story or crossover w/ svu. oh ya, i loved the story!

cath