Reviews for Bonding
Vyoletpanda96 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
i liked all three of them. five stars for u!
Vyoletpanda96 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
kabuto's last line in this made me smile. it's nice that he thinks of sasuke as a brother.
Kari Suttle chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Wow, good fic! You show good insight into Sasuke and Kabuto. By the way, any chance you have any idea why kabuto whould heal kohana nin when its detrimental to orochimaru? Like when he healed sakura and hinata? And contemplated killing sasuke during the chunin exams? Just curious. Anyways, i admire the depth you put into the characters; they have funny little arguements mixed in with rather serious moments, and i really love the general flow of it. Not overly too much of one, rather they balance each other out and make it sound rather normal.
0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
Very good. I wish there was more tho...TTTT
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Aw, so cute. Sasuke and Kabuto finally get along..._ Very cute. I like this.
Sanzo8u chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Funny.I enjoyed how you made the character's seemed to be in character through out this story,likewise with I doubt that Kabuto is that obsesive about how would I know?Anway I like the touch with Kabuto treating Ssauke as his brother.

It isn't done often enough and you pulled it off!Excellent!I enjoyed this laughing for several minutes and becoming engulfed in the continue,your audience awaits!
Kaira-chan15 chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Great story, I really like it. I liked Kabuto and Sasuke bonding fics. _
Kaira-chan15 chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
Nice chapter! I think it's so cute that Kabuto thinks of Sasuke as a little brother, and that he's protecting him from Orochimaru. I liked it, good job! _
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw how cute! Kabuto's being so nice to Sasuke. _

Lol I loved this line:

“Orochimaru-sama…one of them moved…on its own…”
marise-chan chapter 3 . 11/4/2006
very, VERY good story. I liked this one a lot. There was much depth to it. _
hungryh1ppo chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
The development of the dieing nin really struck me. His personality really reminded me of someone strong, someone that would be strong even till death.
Humectant chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter. The ending made me smile. I'm still trying to figure out how Kabuto thinks of Sasuke. In the first chapter he said that Sasuke reminds of his brother, but I don't know. Shame on Kabuto for killing Ryumaru who kind of reminds me of Naruto.
Hic Jacet chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
I love the developement of the relationship shown in your fic. And I also want to applaud you for keeping the characters in character. I could actually imagine this happening in the series. Anyways, keep up the good work! XD
Chaotic Revelation chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Aw...sorta sweet! Well update sooner! Please! Okay well update real soon okay!

Signed,