Reviews for White Lines
muddie chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
This was a great story but one thing bugs me. One whole year for Raven to be away seems a little far-fetched. She doesn't seem like the time, to me at least. Anyway, keep up the good work!
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 4/14/2008
Excellent story.
treeonice chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
they're right, you are too harsh on yourself. It was a good story. I just wish I had my glasses to I could read faster.
ChrisBorders chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
The entire story, from begining to end, ch 1 - ch3, was amazingly done. I can't wait to read the rest of your work.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
On the contrary. I thought it was sweet. :) Excellent.
you dont need to know that chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
o so why do you hate bb rae fics huh?huh?huhZ?why did tou write one if you hate them?GOD! wats wrong with you?
PinkBlueLilac chapter 3 . 8/18/2006
How sweet! Tears formed in my eyes as I read Beastboy's words. I like you, Lambbaby!

Keep writing,

PinkBlueLilac
Sakurali13 chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
omg! that was like so kawaii! very kute! _ love it. good job! _
Tammy Tamborine chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
This was simply amazing._ All the emotions that both Beast Boy and Raven were feeling were portrayed really well. I loved it all. Fantistic job!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
Wow...let me first say that this was awesome...I DID think there'd be another chapter...but still, this was very well done. You wrote Raven's fears and thoughts so well. The imagery was fantastic...and the "dialogue" both from BB and the alluded dialogue in that last chapter where Raven appologized for leaving...that really hit me right in the chest; it was such a good read! Keep up the good work, I can't wait for your next BB/Raven fic!
Griever0823 chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
Well, it was worth the wait! Beast Boy's initial overly polite reaction to Raven's return was just brilliant and so realistic. Everyone knows he's not just going to bounce right back after a year of Raven starvation...hey that kind of rhymed...*ahem*.

I loved the ending! That kiss! Made my heart go all aflutter (if that word did not exist previously, it does now!)'Just amazingly wonderful' is the final verdict.

And yes, you can borrow 'Raven-esque'.
Coeus chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
I have to agree that you are being too hard on yourself. It is definitely romance, but it's hardly sappy, cheesy, or unoriginal. I thought this whole fic was wonderful. I am amazed at how you are able to compress so much feeling and emotion into relatively short chapters.

I will admit that I generally do prefer some dialogue, and I think you could have added some in here, but it turns out that it wasn't really necessary. The very fact that you were able to pull this off with so little dialogue points to what great work it is.

I really enjoyed the story, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Demigod chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
You do self-criticize too much. You have been compared to me by at least one person. This was done very well, and it does fit the mood of the rest of the story.

The monologue fit, and it showed the pain and frustration of everything that had happened, and it was well done. Don't worry so much.

Overall yes, good writing, and you should think better of your work.
Kayasuri-n chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
::claps:: Brava! Brava! ::giggles:: For a birthday present this one is great. Nya... talking! ::points:: You wrote people talking! Oh my... Yay! And Beast Boy's taller now. Heh, he's such a shorty, everyone makes him taller when he gets older. Poor guy... the show writers made him short and pudgy when he got old there... Oh well.

Hm... who's kneecaps and what fallen angel? Because the last one sounds rather interesting... ::giggles:: Thanks!

Write more long stuff, it's fun to read. ::grins::
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 3 . 7/3/2006